Game Day Ports vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Bassett didn't look too pleased post match. Still, I'd rather see the boys kick a stack of goals and concede a few back the other way than win a dour, defensive struggle.

We do have an issue without Jonas. We aren't likely to get the benefit of Melbourne losing two of their better players for the last half against us next week. Bassett is right to be concerned.

Went straight to the game from work yesterday, went home, slept, up early and back at work now.

Thursday night football is something I’m not a fan of. This just doesn’t feel right.
Agree.

Maybe during school holidays, maybe not in the middle of winter, maybe if I've organised the next day off. But it's a struggle this morning.

Good for TV? Maybe

Agree.

Maybe during school holidays, maybe not in the middle of winter, maybe if I've organised the next day off. But it's a struggle this morning.

Good for TV? Maybe

The one upside is having the whole weekend free to do other things, watch other games with a win already under the belt and sitting at 8-4.

I wouldn't argue with the crowd figure of 26137.
It was a weird night. I took the train at Alberton and it only just started raining when the train left. A lady got off at the next station, Cheltenham and she got soaked. I remembered I had forgotten something at home and got off at the next station and it wasn't even spitting. Walked two stations and a bit to get home then back to the station to start again and it didn't rain. Didn't rain during the march and it was dry for the whole game. Very cold, I had a t-shirt, two guernseys and an anorak on and I still felt a bit cold.
I got caught on the bridge when it pi$$ed down around 5:30pm. Instantly soaked. Hit the village for a couple of Guinness to warm me up. Didn't rain after that but man it was cold. Had 4 layers on and the ribs were still aching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who lives interstate and who doesnt have kids. I love thursday night football! Great thing to look forwards to midweek

Thursday Night Football is like watching a video of somebody getting hit in the balls. Great fun when it’s happening to someone else.

Went straight to the game from work yesterday, went home, slept, up early and back at work now.

Thursday night football is something I’m not a fan of. This just doesn’t feel right.

On the other hand walking into work this morning be like...

I got caught on the bridge when it pi$$ed down around 5:30pm. Instantly soaked. Hit the village for a couple of Guinness to warm me up. Didn't rain after that but man it was cold. Had 4 layers on and the ribs were still aching.
We were very lucky last night. Arranged to meet up for dinner at The Queens Head, got there at 5, heard the rain pelting down (the satellite feed went down at the same time), all blown over when we left just before 7.

Again, the rain would have been there for a very short time. I was on the train at 5.30 and would have left the station at 5.40. No rain at all from 5.40 onwards although I did see people with umbrellas up showing that it had been raining recently.

We just got home drove down with the kids from Yank to all you no shows pritty piss poor.

Didnt rain all night boys are stsrting to get it together.

We are building.
Watch all the band-wagoners come out next friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back