Strategy Position changes for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

9 days until NAB cup!!!! Hurry up! still undecided on my rookies but the structure will remain the same.

**************STRUCTURE***************

B5 - Hard to find playing rookies.. midprice madness strategy on the field bar H.Shaw. Waters/Whitecross will cost early trades
M5 - Top 5 Mids scorers won't change all year bar injury. Worth every penny. everyone saying rocky's too expensive.. hopefully becomes a POD of sorts in the elite prem stakes.
R2 - Slight risk in NicNat but their are riskier options out there
F4 - This is where all the rookies are, got ruck and mid cover too. Krak and lambert set to play early :)

View attachment 110072
Lack of your essendon players is telling! ;)

Just re
9 days until NAB cup!!!! Hurry up! still undecided on my rookies but the structure will remain the same.

**************STRUCTURE***************

B5 - Hard to find playing rookies.. midprice madness strategy on the field bar H.Shaw. Waters/Whitecross will cost early trades
M5 - Top 5 Mids scorers won't change all year bar injury. Worth every penny. everyone saying rocky's too expensive.. hopefully becomes a POD of sorts in the elite prem stakes.
R2 - Slight risk in NicNat but their are riskier options out there
F4 - This is where all the rookies are, got ruck and mid cover too. Krak and lambert set to play early :)

View attachment 110072
Just realised i've posted this in the wrong thread! woops

errrp!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back