Positive covid test

Remove this Banner Ad

So its only James Stewart that has to quarantine. Surely we play this one tonight or tomorrow night?
So if we lose we can pretty much forfeit the Geelong game and go 1-3?

Just leave it til the next fixture and they can sort out some fair breaks.

Edit we also played a scratch match on Sunday. 3 games in 7 days. Good way to kill our season for another clubs mistake.

Last edited:
Would be really Dees footy if we played tonight and got thumped with everyone watching
If we play midweek for another teams * up I would just stop watching this season.

Surely we played our Sunday scratch match under the guaruntee that we would not be playing a midweek game.

AFL said on Saturday the game would be made up later in the year which initiated the intra club game Sunday

Would be stupid to play 3 games in 7 days

They could have a bye round later in the season where other postponed games get put on. It's likely in the course of the season that more positive tests happen. Also if the WA government don't budge then teams might have to hub in WA and quarantine, which could allow some time to fit our game in.

No way they would want to play during this week. We are disadvantaged having to face Geelong without another real game under our belts but playing 3 games in a week would be way worse.

The season is beyond compromised though, already was with the QLD hubs. I'm happy to keep watching games as it is better than nothing, but if they got to the end of the season and decided not to have finals I would be fine with it.

Imagine how many other false positive tests are cruising around in Victoria, for our dictator to pressure us with more lock downs now...

what a shitshow
Lol

Doesn't he need an antibody test to determine if it was a false positive?
If he was asymptomatic, its feasible his immune system just got the virus numbers below the detection limit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine how many other false positive tests are cruising around in Victoria, for our dictator to pressure us with more lock downs now...

what a shitshow
Exactly. Or how many that have tested negative that are a positive? Seriously! I'm not even going to acknowledge this year's premier tbh. Gold Coast could make the GF the way it's looking. The season is a farce. Happy for games to keep going, but I'm finding zero enjoyment really in watching these games. Just can't get into the season at all and don't find it even remotely even or fair for every club, but I understand why they have to get the season going. I'd just hate for one of our decent players to go down with an ACL or year long injury playing these pointless games. We do have something to fight for though in making sure we don't finish too low as North have our first round draft pick.

False flag operation by Dan the man to distract us from his parties corruption

False flag operation by Dan the man to distract us from his parties corruption
Branch stacking is a common thing. It's more to do with the response from the gov when it's uncovered, and sacking Somnyurek at 9am the next day without letting him resign was a good response. The majority of Victorians don't give a toss about branch stacking, bungling COVID is the bigger threat to him winning a thumping majority in two years again. The LNP attack dogs like Tim Smith are loving the numbers right now.

Branch stacking is a common thing. It's more to do with the response from the gov when it's uncovered, and sacking Somnyurek at 9am the next day without letting him resign was a good response. The majority of Victorians don't give a toss about branch stacking, bungling COVID is the bigger threat to him winning a thumping majority in two years again. The LNP attack dogs like Tim Smith are loving the numbers right now.

Mate i don;t really care, it was clearly a tongue in cheek comment and not for a serious political debate.

Mate i don;t really care, it was clearly a tongue in cheek comment and not for a serious political debate.
Not so serious?

After dan has sold Victoria to China and we are all running around speaking mandarin in 5 years, and those that disagree are sent to "education camps" we will see who's not so serious!

*Also not serious.

Anyway where are we at with Essendon, have they won a final yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back