Roast Was the Positive only Thread but now it’s We Suck Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot to be happy about this year. Playing a nice looking brand of footy (at times). Still developing a pretty young team, and being competitive in most games. Now we just have to do it for longerer. I fully expect us to be in the finals next year (as long as we cover the defensive holes from injuries to key players) based on the exponential growth this year. Footy has been much more fun this year in many ways. I hope that continues to grow.
Can’t agree anymore to the above. This season hasn’t just been a linear positive, but it’s an astronomical positive improvement!

If we take away the close losses and purely look at our level of competitiveness, then I’d say we were around the ball park of the top 4 teams. This was evident with the results against the top sides and us beating Port twice this year. In some ways, I’d say we played the overall better brand of footy than Port, just that they rode their luck and winning most of their season’s close games, and we rode our luck in the other direction. :/

We just need now to consolidate and being more consistent at the good stuff we’ve done this year. We’ve now shown we’re capable of contending instead of recent years showing only glimpses of potential.

This bad boy must be due for a bump - let’s all share our happiness & positivity! Personally, I’m stoked that our glorious leader Ken Jr. has got almost another 3 years to go - I reckon we’re gonna be primed and ready for 2027 as we celebrate the 10th anniversary of our last finals team! The rebuild grind doesn’t stop until we reach the holy grail of 8th spot!

A847F4EC-4520-4FDB-84EE-13DD82ABDEC3.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back