Roast Was the Positive only Thread but now it’s We Suck Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It was an exaggeration used to illustrate a point that some on here people are always unhappy and that anything the club does is wrong by default. Apologies if it wasn't clear enough, chill out.

Yeah, but illustrations work better when there is at least a tiny bit of truth.

no one was complaining about how much Dawson cost

Yeah, but illustrations work better when there is at least a tiny bit of truth.

no one was complaining about how much Dawson cost
There were absolutely some saying he was only worth a 2nd rounder, that sydney should take it or leave it. I understand we had the stronger position in this trade but to say he was only ever worth a 2nd rounder was nonsense if you'd watched sydney play last year.

There were absolutely some saying he was only worth a 2nd rounder, that sydney should take it or leave it. I understand we had the stronger position in this trade but to say he was only ever worth a 2nd rounder was nonsense if you'd watched sydney play last year.

You’re doing it again.

Now I’m sure you might find the odd peculiar crank, but that wouldn’t support you.

Even those hoping we used the PSD weren’t questioning his worth

Our double up of West coast and North to come is concerning - hopefully a few niggling injuries develop as the season progresses.
Oh bugger, add another four big margin wins and we'll end up in that nasty part of the draft where we got Jones and Fogarty. And the club will think we're making progress!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Fogarty coming on we might scrape through this season with a handful of improved players.

Fogarty
Hately
Soligo
Berry
Hamill
McAdam
Parnell?
3 mids in that lot which is the most pleasing.

I have always had a soft spot for Hamill, there is something to his devil may care attitude coming out of defence that i love. sometimes it goes straight down the throat of the opposition but you cant say he didnt try something to break out of defence, i would take Hamill over a kelly, brown, or moose. Im just sad Hamill has had all of the knocks to the head.

I have always had a soft spot for Hamill, there is something to his devil may care attitude coming out of defence that i love. sometimes it goes straight down the throat of the opposition but you cant say he didnt try something to break out of defence, i would take Hamill over a kelly, brown, or moose. Im just sad Hamill has had all of the knocks to the head.
Interesting his disposal efficiency was 92% yesterday but it says he had 4 turnovers? Not sure how that works?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back