Roast Was the Positive only Thread but now it’s We Suck Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I was there yesterday and I sat in my normal seat, in the rain, about seven rows from the front. I enjoyed the win. It wasn't perfect but there was plenty to entertain and I certainly appreciated my team working very hard in trying conditions to beat the opposition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided not to read the garbage on the summary page. Even after a win, most of our posters just layer on negativity. I wonder at the perverse nature of people who join a forum to discuss something meaningful in their lives then just seek out the negatives, and then the negatives in each other, then the negatives in anyone trying to say something positive. Its just a black hole to nowhere.

I was there yesterday and I sat in my normal seat, in the rain, about seven rows from the front. I enjoyed the win. It wasn't perfect but there was plenty to entertain and I certainly appreciated my team working very hard in trying conditions to beat the opposition.

That’s very negative

4 out of 12 is 30% so shouldn't his disposal efficiency be 70% with the turnovers
You can have an effective disposal that is a turnover.

Yes, the stats people are that silly.

It's because you could kick it long to a 50/50 contest (effective disposal) which the opposition wins (turnover)

You can have an effective disposal that is a turnover.

Yes, the stats people are that silly.

It's because you could kick it long to a 50/50 contest (effective disposal) which the opposition wins (turnover)
That seems pretty sensible

Stats on one on one defenders

Perhaps Murray isn’t so bad after all.

Attachments

• F4121210-F125-4A35-9E1C-2CA2BEC767A7.jpeg
    F4121210-F125-4A35-9E1C-2CA2BEC767A7.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

That's pretty good considering he's come up against some absolute guns over the last few weeks.

Would be interesting to see where Doedee, Butts and Frampton sit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's pretty good considering he's come up against some absolute guns over the last few weeks.

Would be interesting to see where Doedee, Butts and Frampton sit.
Frampton doesn't lose many 1 on 1's because his opponent loses him most of the time in the contest.

Doedee isn't a key defender.

I’m going to go out on a limb: Crows to beat Gold Coast, North Melbourne and then Melbourne at the Adelaide oval over our next three games.
Lol, can't see us beating the Dees unless much of their team have covid.

He actually isn’t that bad

Take the saints game against King

He had no support in most of his contests with king … they were just 1 on 1 as straughan + Doedee didn’t give him any support for various reasons

King also kicked 6 straight by memory . If it’s 3.3 then everyone says how well Murray did

Murray also looks older because he’s a beast , he’s still young and learning . We need to stick with him , he’s not perfect but he’s not horrible as backed by the stage

He actually isn’t that bad

Take the saints game against King

He had no support in most of his contests with king … they were just 1 on 1 as straughan + Doedee didn’t give him any support for various reasons

King also kicked 6 straight by memory . If it’s 3.3 then everyone says how well Murray did

Murray also looks older because he’s a beast , he’s still young and learning . We need to stick with him , he’s not perfect but he’s not horrible as backed by the stage
My main issue with Murray is can he stop taking out our own players kamikaze style in a contest...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back