Roast Was the Positive only Thread but now it’s We Suck Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly your 'we are s**t' thread is full of perfectly decent discussion of the team and its performance. The real toxic negativity of this board is in the game day threads, whenever the opposition kicks two goals in a row and people start talking about how Nicks should be shot in the head.
I never go on the game day threads, I just don’t understand the purpose, there’s a game on

Should always be a vent thread ....keep most of supporter vents in one thread, rather than infect the board

Maybe have the "positive" thread ...re-named as "nailed it"

Posters who want to make player / coach predictions ....can come in and peacock ....you know, like that bloke who thinks Pedlar will be a Premier Midfielder Of The Future
I’d suggest a prediction or FIGJAM thread would be more apt

How good was the play where Dawson took the kick in and ran straight down the ground, taking two bounces?

It sure confused the opposition who were all set up, ready for us to do what we've done every single time for the last 10 years, which is bomb it to the right.

Shame that Milera missed the shot on goal, as it was probably the best kick in set play I've ever seen us do.

He will get a lot of 1 vote games which will cost him

Is a shoe in for the 40 AA squad , can he go further ? Think he just misses out

Yeah, I can't see him getting any further then the AA40, being an Adelaide player and not on a top 4-8 team is going to do some damage in the end. Especially if you don't have that Ablett/Cripps star power.

Absolutely deserves to be in the 22 though, 33.6 disposal/7.7 clearances/8.3 tackles/6.8 score involvements/377.9 meters gained is a monster season.

For me the huge positive is how we nailed the 2021 offseason and look to have had a successful 2020 draft as well.

Key additions of Dawson, Rachele and Soligo to add to Thilthorpe and Berry.

Need to add onto this for 2022 draft.

Another positive has been the improving form of Milera. Need him to stay healthy and get another full preseason and we could have a very damaging player in 2023.

Loved that play of the night when Milera beat three of them, Ned executed bump of the year, Berg flicked it to Schoenberg who calmly dropped his eyes and let Keays kick the goal out the back.

When more of our players start to consistently connect like that, we'll be back in business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness, there are a lot of complaints about the negativity on the board and my s**t thread, which is a raging success mind you, but we have just had a great win with a lot of positives.

Where are all the positive comments? Do all the positive posters have me on ignore? :(
More than likely....

How good was the play where Dawson took the kick in and ran straight down the ground, taking two bounces?

It sure confused the opposition who were all set up, ready for us to do what we've done every single time for the last 10 years, which is bomb it to the right.

Shame that Milera missed the shot on goal, as it was probably the best kick in set play I've ever seen us do.
First thing I mentioned when I got home to my wife who was unable to watch the game.

We should have half a dozen set plays like that for the kick out.

That predictable, incessant long-and-to -the-right sucks balls!

For me the huge positive is how we nailed the 2021 offseason and look to have had a successful 2020 draft as well.

Key additions of Dawson, Rachele and Soligo to add to Thilthorpe and Berry.

Need to add onto this for 2022 draft.

Another positive has been the improving form of Milera. Need him to stay healthy and get another full preseason and we could have a very damaging player in 2023.
People tend to forget that Milera had 2 years out of the game.

With a full injury free pre-season, he will almost be like a new recruit for us.

Also hope that Seedsman gets back as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back