Hawk Dork

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Ahhh youre one of THOSE ppl then :p

(Jk)
It was a nice old place on the hill, with water views and a woodstove in a massive kitchen and wrap around verandas,little track through the bush to the beach
I loved it.
It cost $11,000 we sold it for $25,000, its been subdivided now has 2 houses, it was on a big block,would be worth a fortune.
So many good times there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Geelong
It was a nice old place on the hill, with water views and a woodstove in a massive kitchen and wrap around verandas,little track through the bush to the beach
I loved it.
It cost $11,000 we sold it for $25,000, its been subdivided now has 2 houses, it was on a big block,would be worth a fortune.
So many good times there
We went down to Dromana for my cuz's birthday- day trip. It was a ******* terrible day weather wise- like this, but cold. I went in for a swim anyway i was like **** it, we came all this way. I almost got hypothermia. The end.

Seeds

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Not sure if srs.

One thing im so glad, is my parents never made us go camping. We just had a holiday house.
My wife thought the same. Then I metaphorically dragged her kicking and screaming to a wild hiking camping trip through Utah and Arizona. Just the two of us in the wild with no campsites. Made our own campfires, lots of wildlife, tent sex and watching the stars ar night whilst listening to podcasts. She thought it was one of the greatest experiences of her life and can't wait to go back. The only exception of course was the pooping in a bag and carrying it in your back pack. Impossible to love that.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Recently I've been to my first self-planned independent travel to europe with my gf and that was amazing! You do what you want, go wherever you wish, spend night at hostels and airbnb, talk to people, explore culture and have fun. Don't like those package or bus tours, they're expensive, exhausting and boring. My only experience out of this rule was a week at ski resort. Wish to return there as soon as possible

Hawk Dork

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
I remember sitting on the Metro in Paris, with my wife, trying to work out what station to get off at.
A blind French lady overheard us and with very good English told us it was 2 stops away and then told us when we were there.

It was an amazing experience

Top Bottom