Positive vibes cheering for opposition teams!

Remove this Banner Ad

Cobbler

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ok, we’re at an interesting part of the year and wanted to start a slightly different vibe thread to just non-Freo games.

This one is all about cheering opposition teams as if we actually like them. The results help Freo to possibly enter the top 4.

It’s going to feel yuck, but let’s just have positive vibes for opposition teams that help us.

I’ll start.

Big game on Friday.

The ever friendly Saints take on those self entitled jerks the Lions. I love how the Saints just find ways to recruit guns and Brad Hill has been outstanding for them and a key to the game.

I think their cohesive defense will translate to solid scores on transition in a game plan that’s not complicated.

Carn the Saints! Bring home a win on Friday!!

How sure how I feel going for Either the Saints or Blues.

I feel dirty knowing that if the Blues win any game in the next 2 weeks, we make too 4.

Saints defeating the Lions helps us a little bit depending on other results but the Saints beat the Swans then we get top 4.

What I have always enjoyed about the saints is their positive attitude in the face of adversity. It would be easy to have an inferiority complex when your club is broke, homeless and you've won one flag in a century but they never blame the umpires or injuries or the AFL for anything.
It will be my pleasure to cheer them on tomorrow night

How sure how I feel going for Either the Saints or Blues.

I feel dirty knowing that if the Blues win any game in the next 2 weeks, we make too 4.

Saints defeating the Lions helps us a little bit depending on other results but the Saints beat the Swans then we get top 4.

What? Dirty?

The Blues are brilliant. I think their bid on Henry was the right call because we really didn't need that first rounder.

They also took a good family boy back to... well his family. Where the urban life is just so rewarding. The only woman a man can trust is his Mother, and I'm so pleased Cerra realised this.

I like how we raise them above their normal standard of mediocrity too every year, because they're an all-round great bunch of lads and I think one of them may be with Megan Gale. A great Perth lass.

The Saints have always ranked somewhere in my list of my 18 favourite teams!
Their theme song isnt annoying and trite at all and I hope to sing it with them tonight with gusto!
If it so happens that the Lions win, I will be sure to blame the umpires completely for the loss!
Go Sainters......go you good things!!

What? Dirty?

The Blues are brilliant. I think their bid on Henry was the right call because we really didn't need that first rounder.

They also took a good family boy back to... well his family. Where the urban life is just so rewarding. The only woman a man can trust is his Mother, and I'm so pleased Cerra realised this.

I like how we raise them above their normal standard of mediocrity too every year, because they're an all-round great bunch of lads and I think one of them may be with Megan Gale. A great Perth lass.
Your logical has turned me. Go Blues.

My addiction to Dare Triple Espresso iced coffee has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they are a sponsor of the St Kilda Football Club, and the time that I got the squirts after eating at the pub that Percy Jones used to own in Carlton is no reflection whatsoever on the Carlton Football Club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is everyone as pumped as I am to watch the exciting brand of footy the Saints are going to bring tonight.

I just love how Dan Butler isn’t afraid to tell umpires that they may have missed a call.

Saints by 22.

Is everyone as pumped as I am to watch the exciting brand of footy the Saints are going to bring tonight.

I just love how Dan Butler isn’t afraid to tell umpires that they may have missed a call.

Saints by 22.
I hope Zak Jones is playing - I love the look of bewilderment when his blistering pace fails yet again to avoid a holding the ball decision.

I am supremely confident that Brisbane will have no answer to all those little Jacks running around for the Saints.

Game over by half time and a 70 point win to St Kilda

Don't you worry about it bhilly. It doesn't matter if you've only had one touch of the footy after 20 mins of play because your tats look outstanding.

Think I might swap to the Saints, they are just a joy to watch. The way they bought in B & C grade players over the last couple of years to add to their current list of B & C grade players was just a fantastic strategy & I’m sure the turd polishing will pay off soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back