Positive vibes cheering for opposition teams!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that worked on the weekend didn't it? LoL

Scott Hall Football GIF

Well... As the late Scott Hall famously said

" You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here"

Not even gonna bother about the other results. Any results that we hope that favours Freo, don't go out way.

We got GWS this weekend. Let's beat them

We need either the Saints or Blues to win, us to beat the Giants and Melbourne and Brisbane not to draw.
If Collingwood and Carlton draw (that would be an epic match !), and we win we would go ahead of Collingwood on percentage, though we can't match Sydney's percentage, so they would need to lose if Collingwood win.

So technically we want Brisbane and Melbourne not to draw, Collingwood not to win (either Draw or Lose), or Sydney to lose.

Saying that I want to be greedy and have a final at the MCG in the first week, probably against Melbourne (rather than Geelong) - so would like us to finish 3rd - which we will if Sydney lose and Collingwood either draw or lose.

0-3 on the weekend, but it’s ok gang.

We got the win. We’re still in the hunt.

We have 2 more cracks at it on Sunday with Saints and Carlton provided we win.

On reflection I have now decided that the AFL tribunal appeals process got it right in allowing that nice young man Patrick Cripps the opportunity to play the last two rounds.
I can’t wait to sit back and watch my new second teams Carlton and Saint Kilda do me proud on the weekend.

Hopefully St.Kilda get amped up for Dan Hannebury's retirement and pull something special out against Sydney this weekend
Hannebury only missed 18 games in 10 years at the swans.

Then he only managed 18 games in 4 years at the saints.

You couldn't make that s**t up it up if you tried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100 minutes of barracking for a Carlton win feels like an eternity, I'm not sure how those Blue's supporters have stuck it out since their last final in 2013.

Off to have a shower and clean my teeth now to get rid of the stench and the nasty taste in my mouth after riding the Carlton wagon for too long today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back