Autopsy Positives and Negatives - Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

haha
i signed up for the iPridus hypernet 12 month plan .. with an option of renewing for another, if I meet space invader games played targets..
View attachment 491974
The federal libs should use him as an advertisement for fttn

Speed isnt everything - fast twitch fibre is over rated.

Make the ad in 240p

Priddis is on such a slow connection he wont stream
haha
i signed up for the iPridus hypernet 12 month plan .. with an option of renewing for another, if I meet space invader games played targets..
View attachment 491974
The federal libs should use him as an advertisement for fttn

Speed isnt everything - fast twitch fibre is over rated.

Make the ad in 240p

Can you please stop going on about Priddis? I mean, seriously, he's retired. There's no point to it anymore.

Can you please stop going on about Priddis? I mean, seriously, he's retired. There's no point to it anymore.
Riiight im certain you say that about all the players that have retired.

On another note - anyone noticed that our midfield doesnt get pantsed all the time - not left behind on fastbreaks.

On another note - anyone noticed that our midfield doesnt get pantsed all the time - not left behind on fastbreaks.

exactly x 2.
He whose name can never be mentioned again.
There is massive difference now particularly defensively without him and Mitchell.

We were 6-2 with those 2 last year.

Let's let things develop a little further before we claim we have made a "massive" difference to our performance levels. I agree defensively we have looked better through the midfield...but we are hardly blowing teams off the park at this stage.

We were 6-2 with those 2 last year.

Let's let things develop a little further before we claim we have made a "massive" difference to our performance levels. I agree defensively we have looked better through the midfield...but we are hardly blowing teams off the park at this stage.
Only reason why we’ve looked better in the midfield is because of NN and Lycett in my opinion.

It’s our rebound from defence and increased energy around the forward line that has been the most difference IMO

Only reason why we’ve looked better in the midfield is because of NN and Lycett in my opinion.

It’s our rebound from defence and increased energy around the forward line that has been the most difference IMO
That and The fact that on a turnover and a fast break we dont have two players left behind with the ones who CAN keep up running themselves into the ground covering two men apiece. This has flow on effects such as being able to play 4 quarters

That and The fact that on a turnover and a fast break we dont have two players left behind with the ones who CAN keep up running themselves into the ground covering two men apiece. This has flow on effects such as being able to play 4 quarters
I don’t buy this argument entirely.

Sheed’s averaging 1.5 tackles and 0.5 one percenters per game. Hopefully Hutch can really focus on applying some extreme pressure this weekend

Both Ballantyne goals came from umpire errors
Fyfes shot on goal was extremely soft

But but umpires won us the game that we dominated for large parts:smirk:
In the Fyfe -> Ballantyne goal there were three free kicks in that 5 second passage of play. Fyfes Rugby style throw to him was the cream on the free-kick cake there

We're talking about an Eagles champion though, not some random player. He means far more to us than, say, Dane Swan.

There's a reason we had a thread for this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True but not only. We are also kicking the ball more and have less rubbish hospital handballs. Less bombing in hope as well. Now we are also not two running players short (who can provide realistic leading outlets) on exiting out of our defensive 50 too.
And we are not getting panced on the fast break through the middle either by the opposition.
Which = "increased energy + rebound" as u say

West Coast lost two of the best ever clearance players and got better at clearances
http://www.hpnfooty.com/?p=28925

Last edited:

Sheed’s averaging 1.5 tackles and 0.5 one percenters per game. Hopefully Hutch can really focus on applying some extreme pressure this weekend
Rekon thats whats separating him from having a great year so far. Its ok in the time being but i hope we get him to lift his defensive output.

Just looking at some of his stats from WAFL and he doesn't really have huge tackle numbers there as well. Some big games but a lot of games with very low tackle numbers. Need to rectify that now before its too late.

Just looking at some of his stats from WAFL and he doesn't really have huge tackle numbers there as well. Some big games but a lot of games with very low tackle numbers. Need to rectify that now before its too late.
Yeah averaged 2.5 tackles last year but never averaged more than that in any year. It’s fine because he’s getting more footy but it’s silly to say that removing Priddis and putting Sheed in a full time on-ball position has improved the defensive pressure in the midfield

NN and Lycett are averaging 7 tackles a game between them which I suspect is more than Vardy and Petrie’s output

Yeah averaged 2.5 tackles last year but never averaged more than that in any year. It’s fine because he’s getting more footy but it’s silly to say that removing Priddis and putting Sheed in a full time on-ball position has improved the defensive pressure in the midfield

NN and Lycett are averaging 7 tackles a game between them which I suspect is more than Vardy and Petrie’s output
Needs to work with priddis on his defensive/inside game and then work with Mitchell on his skill/decision making.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back