Review Positives and Negatives - Raining Premiers vs Adelaide

On the coach tonight.

Shuey's last quarter is the best ranked last quarter of any player this year.

Just like his Grand Final was the best ranked Grand Final in Champion Data history.

Clutch.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Just like his Grand Final was the best ranked Grand Final in Champion Data history.

Clutch.
That centre clearance that lead to JD's goal was pure Judd. Collects a ground ball, weaves through traffic and arrogantly laces it out on his left to a leading forward.

He'd be rated as one of the best mids if he was playing for one of the big vic clubs.

Couple years ago I thought NN made him look a million bucks but soon as NN went down, his game got even more contested and even better.

Genuine mix of brute and class.

P.S Im stroking my Rioli as i type this.

Shuey is the best kick inside fifty in the league, and can do it off either foot. Also used to kick a lot more goals before he moved full time as a clearance mid.
That's his only problem, that he's so good winning clearances that he can't get it to the best kick inside fifty, which is himself.

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Shuey is the best kick inside fifty in the league, and can do it off either foot. Also used to kick a lot more goals before he moved full time as a clearance mid.
That's his only problem, that he's so good winning clearances that he can't get it to the best kick inside fifty, which is himself.
Yeah we need 2 shues

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Would love to see him play a little more hff ala Cousins in his latter years just so we can get a bit of midfield development time for Venables and others.

According to the Eagles site, Shuey is 90kgs these days, so he’s a pretty powerful unit.

He sure is a unit. So many times I think he is caught and going to go HTB and yet a shimmy of the hips has the tackler on the ground and out of the play and the Shue on the burst.

Jackson Nelsons game vs the Crows is what happens when you try that move and aren't strong as ox through the legs and core.

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Was channelling the legendary second half prelim final performance of a certain B Cousins. Eerily similar.

Yep, I was thinking of that game too, but couldn't remember the year. Still don't know what year it was - they go past too quickly.
Cuz really got us over the line in that game too. As you say, eeriely similar.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Nobody get used to this, but...

Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 9.14.01 PM.png

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Incredible.

Absolute stars.

If they played for a Vic team they would be drooled over.
Yeo has been the grunt holding us in it when the games are running against us. Its brutal and exhilarating clutch footy. Shuey is unbelievable dragging us across the line, legendary Cousins 2006 prelim-esque. They are phenomenal highlights from two stellar players.

Last edited:
Back