Review Positives and Negatives - UP THE BLOODY COASTERS EDITION - Rd 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude but if you can’t see how that umpiring assisted you to win then you have a problem. That was some of the worst I have seen for a long time.

Maybe throw your way to another goal ya flog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to intrude but if you can’t see how that umpiring assisted you to win then you have a problem. That was some of the worst I have seen for a long time.
Ah *, I'll tell the boys and we'll had the points over then

One goal makes a massive difference either way to our season.

Lose, with the bye and bulldogs waiting after, we would have found ourselves right back in the pack.

With that win, and hopefully some genuine A grade talent back, and we are right back in the hunt for a home final, if not a sneaky chance to run for top 4.

Who would have thought after that 4th quarter against the bombers we would be sitting here? Just a great response by the club.

Go stick your head and your membership in a microwave and hit the on button.

Your team should be playing NRL. Massive AFL sponsored cheats.

True. That 50m penalty to gift Coleman-Jones a goal was the most pissweak thing I've ever seen, and it's a bit unfair the umps gave us free inspiration like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been a long time since we had a win like this. Occasion, injuries and the opponent being down by 22 in 4th and we get a win. This was an 8 pointer and a massive win. another massive one against Dogs. Bring it on. I was going to post a similar thing regardless of the result cuz we played a great game but super happy we got the win.

You are correct. Unfortunately, the umpires just happened to remember the rules of the game after forgetting them the first three quarters. I would be annoyed if I were a Richmond fan as well but compared to what we endured the first three quarters, I think you'll be ok.

I like the part where Richmonds top four chances are as good as ****ed and they are crying like bitches .
And that's what I love about being an Eagles supporters -games like that .We are just a club like every other club in the competition .But this is a club with massive pride and spirit .

The amount of unbelievably bad calls from the umpires in that last quarter was shocking... but our mistakes cost us, too. Two interstate losses by less than a goal will cost us top 4 and will make it much harder to get to the GF, but we're still good enough to do it.
Umps had some absolutely shocking decisions but that doesn't matter, we lost that ourself. How many contested marks did we let them take. How many turn overs. How many missed chances. We lost it.
If the club don't complain about the umpiring I'm cancelling my membership because I obviously care more about the season than they do.
28 years I've lived in WA and I've seen this script a thousand times.

At least I picked the sweep on the free kicks 25-15 (do I get a ******* prize ?) with them getting a bunch of free shots on goal. Picking the frees in an Eagles game is like shooting fish in a barrel. It's the same every time. No suprise there.

But geez we played dumb football in this game.
That umpiring was up there with the worst. Well done AFL
I'm done with these amateur campaigners ruining games. fu** this ******* bullshit.

That's just the first two pages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back