Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Bulldogs - Rd 2, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

The wily weagle

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
On Duggan, that guy must surely be on track for some sort of AFL record for most tackles attempted to be broken.

I love the guys tenacity for trying, but time and time again he keeps trying to bust these tackles and he keeps on failing. For that reason I have nicknamed Buster, in jest.

Maybe he thinks law of averages means he will break one, one day 😂

Hell, I even saw Nelson break one on the weekend which was telling 😂

Nev57

All Australian
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
subi
Duggan was quite poor. Tried a lot of dinky little tap ons and fed the Bulldogs the ball plenty.

JD telegraphing his intent to play on and getting done HTB is also a major annoyance of mine. He's got a history of it. Trying to be the hero and pull off the highlight and he fluffs it. Incredibly good looking. Incredibly dumb.
i think you need to cut him a bit of slack ts a new roll for him and i think the game itself has become faster again than last year,if he then fails he an always go down back again.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
i think you need to cut him a bit of slack ts a new roll for him and i think the game itself has become faster again than last year,if he then fails he an always go down back again.
I wasn't saying we should drop him, but rather he didn't carry his preseason form into that Dogs game. Probably needs to focus on doing the basics really well before attempting the flashy stuff.

Nev57

All Australian
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
subi
I wasn't saying we should drop him, but rather he didn't carry his preseason form into that Dogs game. Probably needs to focus on doing the basics really well before attempting the flashy stuff.
i guess we all see it differently, i thought he was struggling a little with the pace of the game,as the rest of the midfield tbh

Last edited:

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
i guess we all see it differently, i thought he was struggling with the pace of the game tbh
Possibly, and that's why he wasn't taking possession of the footy and trying to tap it on and make it someone else's problem

Remove this Banner Ad