Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Carlton (feat. Tom Cole Speed-posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

The question is, Is he a speedster (like Jetta) or just avg pace for an afl footballer with really good agility making him look quicker than what he is to dumb asses. Not saying you think one way or the other thats just the question thats been asked and no it doesn't mean he is slow just not a speedster.
Well if he's replacing Nelson I wouldn't assume there's much difference if comparing who is the quicker of these two. Nelson isn't Usain Bolt by any means.
I would say Shep and Jetta would be the two quickest in the back line.
In the center line the only pace we have is Shuey and Yeo. Gaff and Masto are good endurance runners.
In the forward line without Ryan and DV we lack pace. Hence I say we need Petrol-celle there to make up for lack of pace in the Forward half. Cripps Lecras Kennedy and Darling are no slouches but not speed demons.
By adding Petrol and Jetta at least we have some pace in all three lines.

What's with all the comments regarding Cole not having enough pace? Is there any truth to this or is it just Bigfooty bullshite? Does anyone have his times for 20 metre sprints?
For mine he should stay in the team ahead of Nelson. He's more composed with ball in hand then Nelson and shows poise.
Ins: Jetta, Petrucelle.
Outs: Waterman, Nelson.
Hutchings stays in just as a midfielder and tagger. No stints in the forward line. It's either midfield or bench.

Sheppard Barass Hurn

Jetta McGovern Cole

Gaff Sheed Masten

Lecras Darling Rioli

Lycett Kennedy Cripps

Followers: Nic Nat Yeo Shuey
Int: Duggan Petrucelle Hutchings Redden
It's just one person

All this calling for petrucelle.hows his form been at east perth?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at the start of the season he was clearly in front of Nelson. Every chance one of Jetta or Shep misses next week but if not, I'd be playing him up the ground on a HFF with rotations through the middle where he can use his superior speed and sidestepability to push us into the forward 50. So if Jetta and Shep are fit then either Hutchings or Waterman misses (depending on how tall we want to play) and Cole plays forward. He's far too skilled and quick to be dropped.

Sidestepability.. I like it. I’ll try and build that in to a conversation at work...

Cole was very good.Hes also tough which is just a bonus.Jetta would take his place on team balance but he would take Hutchings place and is also putting pressure on other mids.We must have competition for places and by rolling a lot of players through the guts we are getting that competition.Kudos to Mitchell.
Tom Cole has the ability to play on ball future looks bright

The question is, Is he a speedster (like Jetta) or just avg pace for an afl footballer with really good agility making him look quicker than what he is to dumb asses. Not saying you think one way or the other thats just the question thats been asked and no it doesn't mean he is slow just not a speedster.
HE may not be a speedster but is far better than Nelson would much rather have him in the back six

I don't agree with them besides on the day snd the eve of ANZAC Day, but it seems strange to be the only game of the round to not have one.
I believe they said that only the first game in each state and the Anzac eve and Anzac day games would have them. But that's a fair amount of the games played so I don't know why they didn't just do it for all of them

So the usual performance from Eddie then. I should have known.
It was actually a very impressive performance from ED Ed, I had no inkling he's such a talented ventriloquist. I was amazed he could utter even one coherent word with his lips clasped so firmly around Daisy Thomas' utensil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back