xInfected_Virus

Team Captain
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Richmond and Collingwood.
Positives +
  • Sheed BOG and clutch. One of the most clutch players in the AFL.
  • Nic Nat dominated again and kept us in when the Blues were on top of us in the second quarter. His taps to our mids have been gold, Collingwood fans can dream of Grundy doing the same on a consistent basis.
  • JK clutch again and so happy to see him keep his lead on the Coleman.
  • Kelly made our midfield more OP since he joined us and was great today.
  • Yeo was good without being his gun angry self.
  • Rotham very good and should hold his spot even when Gov comes back so he can play on the KPF while Gov zones off (sorry Cole).
  • Midfield fired and benefited from Nic Nat's taps.
  • Duggan been great with his mongrel and ability to link up and intercept too cements his spot for sure.
  • Hurn was good.
  • Waterman took some good grabs and should've kicked three goals but was a bit off.
  • Darling showing some of his first half 2018 and second half 2019 form. He's been great during our wins.
  • Allen been good in the ruck and even better around the ground.
  • Barrass did well against Casboult and took some good grabs but dropped crucial ones too.
  • Got lucky it didn't rain for the rest of the game.
Negatives -
  • Hearing our dreadful song for the last six weeks. BRING BACK THE 1987 SONG.
  • We're going to get exposed in the wet or dew. Blues were on top of us when it rained. We turn to sh*t when it's wet.
  • Ryan clearly not at 100% and didn't do much today. Would've been better off to rest Ryan and give Reid or XON a game.
  • Cameron didn't do much asides from his one goal. Better for Jones, Reid or XON to come in next week against the Hawks. Hasn't shown much during the time he's played. If he became Charlie then holy sh*t for the oppo.
  • Letting the oppo get on the loose with several goals. Against a better side once that team gets ahead by 20 then we ain't coming back like the games we lost earlier in the year.

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
Positives: Sheed and Duggan.
I have been lukewarm on Duggan for his whole career but the last two weeks he has been in AA form. Could turn out to be an absolute gun. Has surprised me in a good way.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app
You have to be joking r.e Duggan, he cost 3 goals. Racked up the stats early on when the heat was off.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
What can we expect from the MRP?

Shuey bumped high and tripped. Saw another couple of minor 50-50 incidents that haven't even stuck in my memory, so I'm guessing weeks for those ones.

Can you link me up to that?

5bc671e974e50605b4c97497b132cff8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
Must have watched a different game than you. Thought he was great and I have not previously been a fan. Thought he held up late too.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app
He was better late, but in the second and early in the third he was shocking. Butchered a switch kick which Carlton turned into a goal, then gave away a blocking free which hands Carlton the momentum. After half time he lets Fisher, the most dangerous player for Carlton at that point sit off a pack and get an easy goal.

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
Some negatives.

Allen was very ineffective
Gaff looked like he'd been on the beers the night before at points during the game.
Dropped marks but you could expect that given the conditions.
Ah Chees lack of ability in congestion shows why he failed as a mid at AFL level.

Back