Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Collingwood - Rd 5, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is reading this: there is no lizard people agenda against you, your point of view or the truths you hold dear. You are not being oppressed by a voluntary internet forum. Have a nice day.
Hah! You think I come on this website voluntarily.

Can confirm that all 7000 of my posts have been made with larrikin holding a gun to my head

Man that game was f’ed. I think I watched it with a Richmond supporter too, can’t remember may have blocked it out

Dark days. I was so depressed after that game. Was still at that stage of being too invested in it.

Oscar Allen just suggested on his podcast that Brander is 198cm 😳

Oscar Allen just suggested on his podcast that Brander is 198cm 😳
So only 2cm shorter than nik cox
In his studs perhaps.
He’s listed as 196cm so the 2cm is not surprising. He has a long neck but. Still reckon he need to put on a bit more size. Waterman is an example of a bloke that is both an endurance beast and built.

Thats pretty simple, the guy is contracted until the end of 2023. How can the club delist him. It's locked because it's just a stupid premise and thread to have open.

Such reasoning misses the point. It was a negative thread that got locked in spite of someone wanting to discuss negative things about Petruccelle. The "delist" part I'm sure was just the thread creator venting. Such opinions according to this board's mod crew is allowed... supposedly. Then again, not when they disagree, as shown by the locked thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such reasoning misses the point. It was a negative thread that got locked in spite of someone wanting to discuss negative things about Petruccelle. The "delist" part I'm sure was just the thread creator venting. Such opinions according to this board's mod crew is allowed... supposedly. Then again, not when they disagree, as shown by the locked thread.
Mods don't allow any negative threads, he says as this thread that literally has the word negative in the title is about to roll on to its 17th page.

Correct.

It has positives too. Your attempt at a point is a fail.
Mate, it's more than a week since this thread started and as you can see, there is unfiltered negativity all over the board today. Nobody is out to get you. Move on.

Mate, it's more than a week since this thread started and as you can see, there is unfiltered negativity all over the board today. Nobody is out to get you. Move on.

That's not the point I've been making. It's the mods picking and choosing based on their sensibilities as to which negative comments and threads are allowed.

That's not the point I've been making. It's the mods picking and choosing based on their sensibilities as to which negative comments and threads are allowed.
Your negative comments continue to proliferate these threads.

Play on.

Guess what, that’s our job

Feel free to post somewhere else if you’re dissatisfied with how this board is moderated

No comments or threads have been deleted today, on one of the lowest results in recent Eagles history. As has been discussed many times, this is one of the most lenient and least heavy handed moderated boards on this forum.

A mod having a laugh at some people melting is not censorship. You can give it right back, and many did. It’s all play on.

As this thread is now eight days old and the Eagles have played another game, I’m going to lock it. Positive and negative chat can continue in the Round 6 version of this thread.

I will leave you with some advice that someone once told me.

If you don't like certain opinions, do something as adult as ignore them. This forum doesn't revolve around your wants and likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back