Review Positives and Negatives vs Collingwood

EagleShore

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
+ It was a great game to watch.

- We broke down across half forward in the last part of the third and the whole of the fourth - we missed Cripps here

- Big loss in terms of relative ladder positions.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
I am melting so hard and I can't remember the last time I melted this bad after a game. Not even Melbourne round 22 last year could cause a melt like this. I honestly reckon that Brisbane game in 2010 when we were doomed the spoon is the last time I've melted so bad, and I was 15 back then.

The positives are extremely hard to remember at the moment. I'll say Cameron with his four goals and pressure that Petrucelle could only dream of. Sheppard was good. Masten and Redden had good first halves before ruining everything. Darling started well. Rioli started well.

Everything else is a big negative. Cripps' injury just another thing to add to this. Can't wait to have the MC bring Petrol in so he can have 9 disposals 0.1 and one flashy highlight. I also can't wait to s**t the bed in Alice Springs because weird out of the way football grounds is our kryptonite.

Prove me wrong mate

560dc0d1446ecdce4b6cbcec84d0dc52.jpg

Since Round 8, the Eagles have averaged more points per game (95.9) than any other team in the AFL.

We struggle to score with him. Ok.

Last edited:

kid_a

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2010
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Hammarby IF, East Freo, Glory
+ cameron in the first half
+ jetta
+ sheppard

- entire second half, particularly the last quarter
- jk did nothing
- the absolute surrender of our entire playing group in that last quarter, truly disgraceful

Aug 31, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hold up, do you guys think the ladder tonight is the way the ladder will finish? You know there’s an eternity left for us to climb all the way from tied for second to outright second?

I’m not saying throw a parade for that game but sheesh.

Stay strong. There are testing times ahead 😂

WCE1987

All Australian
Sep 3, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Black Ducks, Scorchers, Rams
- the amount of times Allen would take a half mark that would deflect straight to Collingwood and they run it back into their 50.
He is getting better at getting space and the right part of the pack. Just needs to actually mark now

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
I think the biggest negative is the lost to opportunity to put a huge claim on a top two spot. A win there and we are not home and hoses for top 2, but we are damn close.

Now we are in a massive fight for it.

Reckon a fight puts us in better frame of mind for finals. Watch Geelong collapse by the last Saturday after having it all easy going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
+ Angery Yeo is best Yeo
+ JCameron
+ Nic Nat No Stat
+ Brad ‘Zero Self Preservation’ Sheppard
+ my last home game for the year was a ripper

- Mason Cox looked like a competent footballer thanks to the way Barrass was held off the ball all night
- Going to bed knowing Eddie is happy makes me sad
- Another chance to seal 2nd choked
- the queue for the train is ******* huge
- I have work at 6am
- Cripps didn’t get to make Cox look like a mug again

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Well, s**t. After five wins in a row against the Pies we dropped one by a point. Respect to them for a ballsy win. Sucks for our top 2 chances, but it probably just means we play them at the MCG in a QF. You campaigners know what happens next...

+ Oscar Allen doesn't need a rest. If anything, he's getting better
+ Jarrod Cameron is ridiculous. If he ever has a 20 possession game he'll beat Fred Fanning

- Hopefully JK has a few good games left, but the end is coming fast.

Bacchus

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2008
Down South
AFL Club
West Coast
Nelson is a very limited player. Don't understand why they brought him back. Offers little. Doesn't contest the ball, goes in half arsed if he goes in at all.

30stm

All Australian
Feb 24, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Tom Barrass lost that game for us Honey Badger
His first quarter was pathetic he gave up so many easy goals
Going home pretty angry
Did some serious damaged to with the high pants in the team pic after Dockers match.2
Well done.....👍
Kudos to the Pies

Back