Review Positives and Negatives vs Demons - Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

- So much substandard effort by us through the middle of the game
- So much substandard umpiring (both ways. Not calling bias - just incompetence)

+ Franky's debut
+ Dees pretty much handing us 4 points they looked destined to win

Last edited:
Positives: Won and avoid the Curse of Second Place for another week

Negatives: How much time you got?

* Mids standing around with their thumbs up their arse for 2 quarters

* Hickey cant ruck alone. Desperately missing Vardy

* Kennedy looks bad with his head down and sulking about not getting paid frees all the time. That sulk-push on his man in the last quarter could have cost us a 50

* Defense look like they have NFI what they're doing. Second week in a row we have been adrift down back

* Petrol avoids relegation simply because we have no one to replace him

* Injury scares rearing up again. Need to wait and see how Hurn and Gov pull up

* So Professor, would you say Barrass is likely to be stitched up by the tribunal for a failed concussion test? "Yes I would Kent".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Postives
Watson
Hickey
Darling
And Yeo's last quarter

Negatives
Barrass
Nelson
Cole
Waterman
To be fair we have Cripps, Hutch, Hurn, Nic Nat and Duggan out. We get back Hutch and Hurn back and Waterman will go out same with Cole. Watson was good

+Twice this year we've got Melbourne's hopes up only to dash them late
+Darling is probably at the level he was at in the first half of 2018
+Brisbane will have the 2nd place curse next week :devil:

-I thought we over the flat spot we had early in the season. Gotta lift next week.
-Bunga calf
-Gov ankle? Running out of soldiers

I’m not sure I’m getting all the hate on Barrass? I mean, he has missed half the season after all... Give him some more time before we write him off for the year ☺️

Likewise with Kennedy... He is slowing down and closer to the end, that much is clear. But I think he has earned the right to be backed in to find some form. He has still been a useful contributor this year and his presence alone means he takes one of the oppositions key defenders and allows JD to be unleashed. Have a bit more faith in the great man 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back