Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you so much you magnificent, glorious b**stards !

So wonderful to see that old warrior JK still have some life left in him.

Hoping we can repay the favour and knock off Freo tomorrow, but now, thanks again so much! 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

~2/3 against the traditional big 4 clubs.
~Young guys dug in, went quick when they could. The green shoots are looking okay.
~Josh ******* Kennedy needs a statue out the front of OS ASAP. Get busy when you retire old man because we need generations of your offspring.

17th and Pick 2 on the ladder finger guns

Not sure I'd rest Kennedy against Essendon at home.
He's likely going to get Ridley (because they have no other tall defenders bar Laverde who will likely take Darling) and hasn't needed to travel for weeks.
If you rest him, you rest him for a travelling game and not one week after the bye.
Could see him kick a handful (possibly for the last time) if we are competitive in the centre.

I don't generally give myself a pat on the back for preemptive calls (because it is egotistical) but I'm sure glad the naysayers didn't see Kennedy rested like they wanted in the changes thread. Oh, and I predicted a handful for Kennedy as well. Go me. Huh, yeah I guess there's some ego there.

+ Finally won and scored 100, broke our 9 game losing streak
Good chains moving forward
Massive effort from the experienced players minus Kelly, Gaff.
Youngsters looking good

- Turnovers, especially early
Ruck division
Inside 50's

Great result for the club, it could be our last but if we can bring most of that for the rest of the year we will be competitive.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back