Positives and Negatives vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

zGHQb4O.gif

Hickey excelled at one ruck. Let’s stick with that for a while.

Masten’s one on one win over a ruckman in the goal square has been committed to tape and will be used liberally in any Masten arguments going forward.

Technically 3-3 is manageable, I suppose. I don’t believe this is going to get better particularly quickly, but I guess 3-3 is technically not season over.

That’s it. What a s**t show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positives: Hicket
Negatives: Game plan and coaching - gave up trying to score. No plan B. Will deliver up the same next week
Gee. What can you say about that?

Based on the last 2 games I wouldnt be betting the house on us vs the Suns next week.

I think after that goddamn premiership we just won, you could keep the faith for a bit longer, just saying. Two consecutive smashings doesn't mean we're all of a sudden a bottom 4 side.

-
Port wasnt a 1 off aberration. We have serious issues.

+
We still have many weeks to turn it around.
Sit 3-3 (and have beaten 2 of the best 3 teams) despite being generally poor.
Have some good players to come back

Such as?

I think after that goddamn premiership we just won, you could keep the faith for a bit longer, just saying. Two consecutive smashings doesn't mean we're all of a sudden a bottom 4 side.

I didnt say we're a bottom 4 side. I said that based on current form, the Suns are every chance of beating us next week.

You're only as good as your last game, and our last 3 games have been sh*thouse. Gold Coast are at least giving it a red-hot go. Cant say the same for our mob for 2 weeks now.

We're playing like a bottom 4 side at the moment. Hard to pinpoint exactly what's wrong when we've been horrible all over the ground but something's obviously going wrong. I've only managed to catch a quarter or so of the last two games (was away camping last week and working today), why do you reckon we're playing so badly?

You know your fuc*ed when your best midfielder was your ruckman.
Can't wait for Simo to back in the boys next week and drop Brander for Vardy.

Negatives:
- Too many to list

Positives:
+ Hickey
+ Game wasn't at Optus, so there's a reasonable chance that all players who ran out the game today won't suddenly need lower leg surgery
+ The schadenfreude of "Outs: Masten" remaining unfulfilled for the 204th week

Darling was awful,wouldnt mind bringing brooksby in to play chf and send a message that good wafl form will be rewarded and poor afl form will be punished
Poor skills and intent throughout the game,fumbles,dropped marks etc
Brander isnt ready to impact just yet
Oallen needs to go.back too

Hickey tried hard
Hurn is a rock

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

We need a crisis meeting. Players need to look the players who missed out last year in the eyes and say they are prepared to put in their all.

Matt Rosa for Sam Mitchell as midfield coach seems to be a down grade. 🙄 Midfielders need a kick up the arse. Shuey has been non existent, Gaff terrible. Yeo? MIA. Hickey welcome to West Coast, soz we are now s**t.

The forward line is terrible. Kennedy is held all game, Darling is an unco and since his return game Cripps has been unsighted.

Hope Simmo has the ability to pull this lot together, this will really test him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back