Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Eh. Sport is hard work. Last night was tough and I absolutely hate Geelong. It'll be a great day for opposition supporters when J.Selwood, Dangerflog and Ablett all retire and fu** off. I still stand by my melting comments from last night, the fix was totally in at stages last night.

At least a majority of this squad has a full pre season for 2020. Get Venables & Barrass sorted.

As much as he's whipping boy extraordinaire, it was quite sad seeing Masto in tears. That tells me that his AFL career is done. I hope Schofield is offered another year though.
Don't mind JSelwood so much but can't stand Dangerflog and GAblett and Geelong generally, so am hoping Richmond give them a hiding this coming weekend. Now that we are out don't really care who wins and loses from here, however would like to see GWS win it but now they have 2 outs to key players can't see them making the GF somehow. Although it's never over until the fat lady sings!

Don't mind JSelwood so much but can't stand Dangerflog and GAblett and Geelong generally, so am hoping Richmond give them a hiding this coming weekend. Now that we are out don't really care who wins and loses from here, however would like to see GWS win it but now they have 2 outs to key players can't see them making the GF somehow. Although it's never over until the fat lady sings!
Im the opposite.I cant stand Ducker Selwood.Notice at the siren he made sure he was looking up at the camera for a long time so we all got the bandage/trickle of blood.Dangerfield ragdolled NN a couple of times which surprised me.Gablett is a dirty little mongrel.I think NN erred in a lot of his ruckwork.He needed to [A] note where Dangerfield was and tap away from him or stay on the ground more.If a ruckman leaps to his maximum he can only influence the play at the tap and they were reading that very well.He then comes into play when he lands but most times they had the ball already.We desperately need another mid with a bit of pace.Bye Sheed hello Kelly.

Im the opposite.I cant stand Ducker Selwood.Notice at the siren he made sure he was looking up at the camera for a long time so we all got the bandage/trickle of blood.Dangerfield ragdolled NN a couple of times which surprised me.Gablett is a dirty little mongrel.I think NN erred in a lot of his ruckwork.He needed to [A] note where Dangerfield was and tap away from him or stay on the ground more.If a ruckman leaps to his maximum he can only influence the play at the tap and they were reading that very well.He then comes into play when he lands but most times they had the ball already.We desperately need another mid with a bit of pace.Bye Sheed hello Kelly.
Take your comments on board, but IMO still need Sheed particularly as it looks like we will be without Willy, even if Sheed is only used as backup in the event of injury or suspensions 😩! I am still sad about what has unfolded over the last week!

Regarding Nic let's hope he has a good pre-season and loses some of that weight if he can, and remains fit and comes back in 2020 stronger and better than ever and can run out games as we need him.

Take your comments on board, but IMO still need Sheed particularly as it looks like we will be without Willy, even if Sheed is only used as backup in the event of injury or suspensions 😩! I am still sad about what has unfolded over the last week!

Regarding Nic let's hope he has a good pre-season and loses some of that weight if he can, and remains fit and comes back in 2020 stronger and better than ever and can run out games as we need him.
Sads not the word.Gutted is better.A fit NN would be nice.I feel we need Vardy back and firing.I was very impressed with Hickeys efforts but he has no mongrel in him.Last year Vardy and Lycett led from the front in the physical side of things.This year we have relied on Yo to lead from the front.Big difference! We know from the AA selections that we have plenty of talent, but talent needs protection.I think Willie will probably get a year.Damn damn damn!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back