Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Little Brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Negatives:

Gaff, horrible incident and blight on him and the club.

Positives
:

1. Beating the Purples yet again;&
  2. The Dockers supporters hypocrisy being exposed yet again.

Many of them spent all week exposing sentiments such as:
  1. "Let’s smash these f$&kers physically and on the scoreboard and try and ruin their hopes of a top two finish.
  2. I hope the Grey-train runs through that ducking w***er Shuey at the first bounce.
  3. I’d love to see another demolition derby; set the tone for the next decade with this young group."

Well we played on brand. Then Gaff ****ed up. Then it turned into a fight. Now we are really in a corner. Only way out of this is to play good, CLEAN, tough footy. If you thought other teams didn't like us very much well the reaction to this is proof. Apparently Gaff is a murderer and we all are like Romans at the gladiators baying for the opposition's blood. I can hear the cries of a tainted premiership already. If we do this from here we deserve the premiership and it won't be tainted despite what other fans might think.

You could say that about any horrific strike that lands people in trouble. 2 inches away doesnt change the outcome or the intent. Gaff's in deep s**t.

It casts a light on how reckless actions can have serious consequences irrespective of intent. Plenty of player have swung hard without thinking and merely hit them in the chest. It's probably not the first time Gaff has had a swing and all those players who do it regularly have got a wake up call.

We should do this anyway
Nothing would make me happier. This team has a long way to go, I fully believe we can challenge Richmond and GWS but everything needs to go right. Getting JK fit is the first thing, finding someone to step up in the absence of Gaff is a major challenge, he's no ordinary player, I haven't been able to fault his ball use this year, his kicking has been sublime, better than Shuey's of late.

From what I've heard Partington has the biggest tank from our WAFL players, but I can see Sheed coming in. Redden has a massive tank as well as he showed yesterday, knows how to find space. Perhaps Masten will step up to stoppages, but I doubt the coaches throw him into centre bounces like they do with Gaff.

Positive - Liam Ryan spent 84% of the game on-field, which is the most game time he’s had by far, and 13% more than his previous game.

Need to get his tank sorted and keep him involved in games for as long as possible.

Just need V-Dizzle to stay involved longer now

A massive negative that most of the fallout will be focused on Gaff's hit, not on how much of a disgrace Freo are. They're so bad, missing uncontested kicks is just unacceptable in AFL. I love seeing them so heinous though. Gaff will get 6 and rightly so. The reaction from Ross was pretty rank, send out scrubbers like Brady Grey to rough Gaff up was like something out the 80s coaching book. Ross is Boss aye

Last edited:
Positives .....the win and Rioli Ryan combo

Jack back in form ...vardy looked good with Lycett

Negatives ....derrr

Negative: Genuinely feel flat. I normally move on well from bad losses and even NN's injury but this incident is different. Im appalled/shocked at what happened but also angry and dissapointed by Gaff's selfish act. He's been my favourite player since 2014 (when he was a whipping boy and getting calls to be traded) and now my last memory of him in Blue and Gold could be this act.

Positive - Liam Ryan spent 84% of the game on-field, which is the most game time he’s had by far, and 13% more than his previous game.

Need to get his tank sorted and keep him involved in games for as long as possible.

Just need V-Dizzle to stay involved longer now
I think he was told to stay further afield unless he had to trail someone defensively. He looked very lively, Lecras pushed way down field and Ryan seemed to be closer to Darling in contests than the other smalls. It was a good game by him and the coaches, he's got x-factor written all over him in the front half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scrubbers like Brady Grey?? Really mate?? Know him do ya?? Pretty sure if you or one of your teammates had been injured the way Brayshaw was you would welcome a ‘scrubber’ like Grey flying the flag on your behalf. Yep the Dockers football skills were terrible yesterday and yep that was overshadowed by Gaff’s pathetic hit on a kid that is supposedly his mate!! There was only one scrubber on that field yesterday and it certainly wasn’t Grey!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thanks for your input Mrs Grey

Thanks for your input Mrs Grey

My friend just ignore the troll account.

23 posts in five year ..... pffft ....... not even worth of a reply IMO.

training drill

humiliated freo without getting out of first gear

despite their putrid list not all doom and gloom for the dockers.
Their constant whinging about umpiring paid huge dividends..At least 8 of their goals were 'umpire assisted'

Well we played on brand. Then Gaff ****** up. Then it turned into a fight. Now we are really in a corner. Only way out of this is to play good, CLEAN, tough footy. If you thought other teams didn't like us very much well the reaction to this is proof. Apparently Gaff is a murderer and we all are like Romans at the gladiators baying for the opposition's blood. I can hear the cries of a tainted premiership already. If we do this from here we deserve the premiership and it won't be tainted despite what other fans might think.
How could it possibly be considered "tainted" if we should be so lucky as to pull off the big dance this year?

View attachment 539345
ahaha how good is this?
tenor.gif

+ve
Happy we beat them by 10 goals.. Our forward line was flying. Looked extremely dangerous every time the ball went into the forward 50. Love the work on Ryan and Rioli at the drop of the ball at the contests. Our forward line will be even more formidable once(if) JK comes back.

-ve
I know Im being (very) harsh, but giving up 84 points to Freo isnt exactly a great performance. There were a few times where the defence just long its structure and Freo just scored too easily. Hopefully Simmo can go through some tape during the week and tighten up the defence, and hit the contests harder. A Docker time as putrid as that should not be scoring over 50 points. I felt the pressure and effort in the back line was lacking slightly...
That being said... There were about 3 50m penalties which resulted in goals, but Freo also did miss some sitters....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back