Review Positives & Negatives v the Purples // Rd 16, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

02FDE0E9-4047-43BE-8698-FA15C5C37746.jpeg

In just his 3rd career game Jarrod Cameron 4.0.24 went down narrowly to Freo 2.19.31

Much can be learned from this loss as we take a breath and watch how the best team in WA operates from here on end.

Unlucky Jarrod, we’ll get them next time.

Last edited:

View attachment 704589

In just his 3rd career game Jarrod Cameron 4.0.24 went down narrowly to Freo 2.19.31

Much can be learned from this loss as we take a breathe and watch how the best team in WA operates.

Unlucky Jarrod, we’ll get them next time.
Pointmantle

+
Our biggest winning margin in an away game against the purple, after that loss against bottom team Carlton, how can’t they sack Lyon?
Their lowest score in a derby
Many positives,
-
Ryan got bored, but only when the result was never going to be in doubt, still a gun.
Willie has had a few quiet ones, but we know how good he is, so he will come good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game.

I'm not sure why Maste can't play like that every game. Great lin up play, some decent hard ball gets, some great kicks splitting the field. Just needs to put that same intensity every week and one of his biggest criticts, in myself, would be happy to give him another year.

Such a shame, he could quite easily play like that every week. Not like he had 20 contested disposals. Still played great game-+*-*--------------------------------------

Too many pluses really. Cannot think of a single negative. Except maybe not winning by 100 but I'll forgive the boys ;). But what an awesome weekend for us results wise. Collingwood lose, Geelong lose, we destroy, now just GWS to go. Almost as if they've rolled out the red carpet for us to the promised land of back to back flags, Nic Nat like Moses parting the red sea.

Don't wanna get too confident but today was beyond my wildest expectations for tonight.

Negatives:
- I ride my bike to the games, and despite leaving right after the siren somehow a huge stream of people were already clogging up the path for the first 5 minutes of my journey.

Positives:
- Infinity minus the above gripe

Positives:

0827bc17dce8654ba4039d2c21a7d611.jpg

Negatives:

Didn’t win by 100

Remove this Banner Ad

Back