Review Positives & Negatives v the Purples // Rd 16, 2019

Candiru

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Ha ha ha - the Freo melts make this win even more delicious. You spuds just blew your top 8 chances too and there's still one year left to run with good old Ross "the Boss".
I love that Piggy Smalls came here hoping to return fire only to humiliate himself further.

Time to give it a rest with piggy. He only came here because his post on the freo board was quoted in this thread. He’s said his piece but it’s a little disingenuous to have a crack at him on our board

Leave him be

kthanxbai

Candiru

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Time to give it a rest with piggy. He only came here because his post on the freo board was quoted in this thread. He’s said his piece but it’s a little disingenuous to have a crack at him on our board

Leave him be

kthanxbai
It's not disingenuous. I am being 100 percent sincere in my mockery.

I drew him out like a groundhog from its burrow.

Last edited:

Candiru

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast

It's not disingenuous. I am being 100 percent sincere in my mockery.

I drew him out like a groundhog from its burrow.
Go on. Keep being a shithead and get another alias banned.

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Just watched the highlights and I liked that they gave Walters some attention. Willing to give away a few 'safe' free kicks to rough him up.

If he is going to dive anyway may as well give him a real reason too.

And that sling tackle on Cameron which the commentators couldn't see as a free kick. Are they blind? Cameron's left arm is pinned against his body while his right is pined and being held out and and he is then slung over the ground face first.

Textbook sling tackle.

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
My favourite lulz from the game:

1. Brownlow medallist Fyfe snapping it into the post from the same spot third-gamer Cameron perfectly curls it over the goal umpire's hat.

2. A couple of times King massively blew smoke up our arse then asked Pav for his thoughts. Pav fumbling for a response.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari

Leave him be

kthanxbai
But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :(

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Just watched the highlights and I liked that they gave Walters some attention. Willing to give away a few 'safe' free kicks to rough him up.

If he is going to dive anyway may as well give him a real reason too.

And that sling tackle on Cameron which the commentators couldn't see as a free kick. Are they blind? Cameron's left arm is pinned against his body while his right is pined and being held out and and he is then slung over the ground face first.

Textbook sling tackle.

Chicken winged in a sling. Fair enough free.

Back