I thought in all this doom and gloom an uplifting thread might be in order. How about this for starters….
- For better or worse we’ll be one of the few places in the world watching live footy tonight.
- They’ll be talking about this season for hundreds of years. We were there, or at least at home watching it on TV.
- We don’t have to suffer Sweet Caroline every home game. Fans of the song can still play it at home.
- Ditto those clappers.
- No over-priced average beer in plastic cups.
- It’ll be easy for the cameraman to spot the parents of debutants in the crowd.
- We won’t have to watch Bulldogs games with our noses rubbed in with Gill getting cosy with Thor and his Bulldogs mates.
- No booing