Positives thread Swans 2020

Agreed, not sure why we have had so much negativity over it.

We have had massive list turnover in recent years and it takes time for kids to come into their own. Think the club is certainly heading in the right direction.

I think some just expect it to happen overnight. In reality it doesn’t happen for a long time. It’s a risk the club has taken placing faith in these young Swans to be the ones who will take us back into contention, but we won’t know for some time whether that risk will pay off. It looks bloody promising though.

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Don’t think our recruiting has been good at all, actually shocking imo plus what we let go

But not the thread for that
No. This is the positives thread. You need to pick up a positive gene to post here Punts.

By the way I totally disagree with you. I think our recruiting has been outstanding. The hard work of the recruiting staff is only now starting to pay dividends. Look at the way we played against Adelaide. We slowed to a walk in the last which shows lack of conditioning which needs to be addressed. There were some indiscriminate disposal by the mids that needs to be addressed. But other than that. We were good. Real good. I thought Adelaide played very well too

On U27 using BigFooty.com mobile app

ScottBo

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Looks like the Swans media team might read Bigfooty. Even they've started chasing rainbows, unicorns and positives.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
No. This is the positives thread. You need to pick up a positive gene to post here Punts.

By the way I totally disagree with you. I think our recruiting has been outstanding. The hard work of the recruiting staff is only now starting to pay dividends. Look at the way we played against Adelaide. We slowed to a walk in the last which shows lack of conditioning which needs to be addressed. There were some indiscriminate disposal by the mids that needs to be addressed. But other than that. We were good. Real good. I thought Adelaide played very well too

On U27 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Punts can't post here if he can't think of something positive to write. God that must be frustrating for him.

Hey, that's yet another positive

A little cheer for a rainy 4 day weekend 🙂
Oh and that voice ❤❤❤😢

Definitely up there with the greatest moments I have witnessed live.

I still remember there was one a couple of rounds earlier where he kicked it on the 3Q siren, but it blew just before he took his kick :(

Feb 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Buddy will be ready for round 2 and we'll get the best possible look at Daniher that we can as well. If our recruiters are as good as I think they are they may be able to snag a few decent sleepers too that, without playing, other clubs may miss.

I'm thinking that having weeks off doesn't help our young list though, kind of have to play to get experience into them.

Back