Possible BF sit'n'go

Remove this Banner Ad

Killer eagle said:
I guess this is the time to brag :)

Very good game, i got some good cards at the beginning, and managed to hold out from there to the end :)
:thumbsu:
I thought bottom pair with an 8 kicker would get it done but no dice! :D Well played all a very fun game.

I think pms should be sent out again to the people that turned up last week. It was a lot better without the turbo. Rather than 1-2mins per blind increase it was 11minutes or something.

Still yet to have someone win with skill. :D

Week 1 - Falchoon (succession of great cards)
Week 2 - Daytripper (turbo crapshoot)
Week 3 - Killer eagle (succession of great cards)

Week 4 will have to define who can win without just luck :)

I hope we can get 10 this time. Tell all ya BigFooty buddies.

Killer eagle said:
I think pms should be sent out again to the people that turned up last week. It was a lot better without the turbo. Rather than 1-2mins per blind increase it was 11minutes or something.
That was unintentional. Borgsta was drunk. I will set up for next week right now.

red+black said:
Still yet to have someone win in with skill. :D

Week 1 - Falchoon (succession of great cards)
Week 2 - Daytripper (turbo crapshoot)
Week 3 - Killer eagle (succession of great cards)

Week 4 will have to define who can win without just luck :)

I hope we can get 10 this time. Tell all ya BigFooty buddies.

Ahhh but i had a lot of mud to, it depends how the cards are played. I also bluffed a lot of mud :)

The beginning was good cards, but once i had the chips i managed to outbet and bluff to regain the blinds when i was getting mud.

I needed to double up on hamster but he wouldn't call when i wanted him to. Bluffed once, thought about showing it, but didn't. Then cowboys very next hand and again no call. Maybe if I showed the previous hand I might have induced a call against my boys.

red+black said:
I needed to double up on hamster but he wouldn't call when i wanted him to. Bluffed once, thought about showing it, but didn't. Then cowboys very next hand and again no call. Maybe if I showed the previous hand I might have induced a call against my boys.
I know what you wanted to do, you have a style that really gets in the way of my style so I try to stay away from you unless I have a great hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a great time, guys. Geez, it was tight at the start - I think it's tighter than normal 'cause we know we have to front up on this board and cop it. :p

I prefer no limit too.

I think our main objective is to get more people - then when it gets regular, we can switch it up. $5 is great value for money. Would be great if top 5 paid. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised that even with the low numbers we have been getting, ours is probably the most successful Scheduled Tournament on Poker Room. All of them seem to be Cancelled or have 0, 1 or 2 entrants.

To clarify the Flat payout structure, and we should always set a minimum of 5 entrants:
0-4 Top 1 paid
5-7 Top 2 paid
8-20 Top 3 paid
21-30 Top 4 paid

Which is better than Normal which only pays 3 for 21-29. Would be better if it were like the 2 table SnG's where top 4 get paid for 20 entrants. Maybe we could look at a SnG some time.

Binxy said:
Had a great time, guys. Geez, it was tight at the start - I think it's tighter than normal 'cause we know we have to front up on this board and cop it. :p

I prefer no limit too.

I think our main objective is to get more people - then when it gets regular, we can switch it up. $5 is great value for money. Would be great if top 5 paid. ;)
Better yet everyone except last gets paid and we just rip on them. I don't think I've come last yet.

DoubleA said:
I played the first but have struggled since, I just need some dollars in the account and im there.
Have you thought about getting a job? Anyway, I thought you were raking in the cash at the APL :D

red+black said:
I wouldn't be surprised that even with the low numbers we have been getting, ours is probably the most successful Scheduled Tournament on Poker Room. All of them seem to be Cancelled or have 0, 1 or 2 entrants.

To clarify the Flat payout structure, and we should always set a minimum of 5 entrants:
0-4 Top 1 paid
5-7 Top 2 paid
8-20 Top 3 paid
21-30 Top 4 paid

Which is better than Normal which only pays 3 for 21-29. Would be better if it were like the 2 table SnG's where top 4 get paid for 20 entrants. Maybe we could look at a SnG some time.

Yeah, the more people and payouts, makes better use of the ladder.

The ladders a cool idea, gives more incentive to join, and attempt to climb it.

hehe

This is total wrong topic, has nothing to do with bigfooty poker, but had to laugh at this hand i had during the lucky dollar after the BF tournament.

lol116pu.jpg

Then next hand was AA, and took the rest of Albj10 and Menosis out with alling an All in.

Might try grab screenies on bad beats next BF tourney.

The guy obviously had the other King!

He's not exactly drawing dead, If he had AA he could get backdoor quad Aces, even a backdoor straight or royal flush! Now either of those would be a super duper bad beat!

Oh, and stuff like that, put it in the "I'm playing online" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back