Possible BF sit'n'go

Remove this Banner Ad

Killer eagle said:
This is total wrong topic, has nothing to do with bigfooty poker, but had to laugh at this hand i had during the lucky dollar after the BF tournament.
I was going to play that - thank God I didn't. Imagine if I'd lost to you again!!

Killer eagle said:
Might try grab screenies on bad beats next BF tourney.
Oh you're reeeeaaal funny.:rolleyes:

I'll eventually begin playing these.

Wait, I'll rephrase that -

I'll eventually begin crushing these. Lol. I just gotta remember to get my stuff set up with Pokerroom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a reminder that for those that are NOT playing for whatever reason you can still watch the game and see all of our funny comments. And yes, the time is coming when we should try something other than No Limit Holdem.

I think the logical progression would be: No Limit Holdem -> Pot Limit Holdem -> Pot Limit Omaha -> (Pot) Limit Omaha 8/b

So I suggest we try Pot Limit Holdem before too long, unless everyone wants to remain boring single-dimensional NLHE players forever.

red+black said:
Just a reminder that for those that are NOT playing either for whatever reason you can still watch the game and see all of our funny comments. And yes, the time is coming when we should try something other than No Limit Holdem.

I think the logical progression would be: No Limit Holdem -> Pot Limit Holdem -> Pot Limit Omaha -> (Pot) Limit Omaha 8/b

So I suggest we try Pot Limit Holdem before too long, unless everyone wants to remain boring single-dimensional NLHE players forever.

Happy with that.

I'm 50/50 for tonight - have to work so depends what time I get home.

red+black said:
Just a reminder that for those that are NOT playing for whatever reason you can still watch the game and see all of our funny comments. And yes, the time is coming when we should try something other than No Limit Holdem.

I do agree however I think we should hold off on change for a bit until we start getting 2 tables.

FFS do you guys always intend to register at the last minute? Would be good to have an earlier indication how many intend to particpate.

I think it should be mixed up from time to time, perhaps not every week, but every second week. Or at least have two events per week - a Hold'em and an Omaha.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with playing limit games - Limit Hold'em or Omaha Hi/Lo (without the Pot Limit).

Crosby87 said:
I think it should be mixed up from time to time, perhaps not every week, but every second week. Or at least have two events per week - a Hold'em and an Omaha.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with playing limit games - Limit Hold'em or Omaha Hi/Lo (without the Pot Limit).
Yep but you have to get people playing first and I have to become competent in other poker games first.:p

Yep, although its purely a laziness thing. Strangely though this week Im only the 4th person to reigster. Where is everyone else?

Im going to start playing some ring game Omaha hi/lo now. So I'll be in form by the time the game comes round.....i hope.

Theseventhhamster said:
I do agree however I think we should hold off on change for a bit until we start getting 2 tables.

I agree, i think wait until a few more people come in first. No limit is the most common type of poker, and most new people would probaly only join on No limit.

Just my opinion.

(And forgot to mention i suck at omaha :p )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back