Prediction Possible pick swaps

Remove this Banner Ad

How about -

GWS trade 6 and 2020 2nd for 17, 24 and 35 (extra 580 points. A bid at 3 wipes out those first two picks, but would completely wipe out 6)
Geelong trade 14, 17 and 24 for 4 and 2020 2nd
Crows trade 4 and 35 for 6 and 14

That is why I hope gws back tracks, maybe ask for port to swap 6 for 12,18. We then trade 12 for 17,24 with Geelong to gain more points to get a better pick after 17, 18, and part of 24 is used to match on green.
This actually isn't a bad plan, if you can make it work.

How about -

GWS trade 6 and 2020 2nd for 17, 24 and 35 (extra 580 points. A bid at 3 wipes out those first two picks, but would completely wipe out 6)

I’d happily make the GWS trade as a Geelong supporter.

Wouldn’t be as keen on the Adelaide one.

I’d happily make the GWS trade as a Geelong supporter.

Wouldn’t be as keen on the Adelaide one.

Yeah, it assumes you both want Flanders and want to move picks to next year.

Maybe you get Flanders at 6? Feels like he'll be gone by then.

I have no knowledge of exactly what is going on, but it is possible that gws and Melbourne have already agreed to swap 3 for 6 and gws 2020 round 1, but afl has told them to do it in a live trade on the night.
Mahoney has stated that GWS have not offered next years first. So I hope it is true and Adelaide do the deal as I really want picks 3/8 but would trade 8 if Kemp was gone. Or Adelaide keep thiers and make GWS use 6 for Green.even better.

Sounds like Green is clear top 3 so I would expect us to bid on him.
GWS needed to involve a player to get pick 3 from us, now they only have 6 and next years first rounder which will likely be in the 20s after all the F/S academy selections so definitely not worth our while.
Agree. I think everyone should reject their proposals for pick 6 and make them use it on Green

Melbourne and Adelaide absolutely have the Giants over a barrel. GWS have come this far, they now have to overpay to get to 3 or 4 and pull off another draft coup.

Mahoney has stated that GWS have not offered next years first. So I hope it is true and Adelaide do the deal as I really want picks 3/8 but would trade 8 if Kemp was gone. Or Adelaide keep thiers and make GWS use 6 for Green.even better.
Crows to swap 6 for 2020/1 with GWS after GWS can't find anyone to take their pick back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It all comes down to who your club is keen on with their 1st pick. Maybe they will still be available at 7.
sure, but teams shouldn't be doing this to lend a favour to GWS - they should only be doing this if it's in their favour, so potentially running the risk that your guy is there at 7 is a risk I don't think I'd necessarily take.

IMO, GWS's best opportunity was to trade out a player or that extra pick during the trade period.

However, if they can't get it done, maybe they give up on this year and trade 6 for an early first next year

6 for Adel 2020/1

Then Crows fans just hope we have a case of the dead cat bounce!

Would Geelong be interested in trading their pick 17 for the GWS 2020 first?

Id be more interested in trading 14 and 17 to get into the top10but if we couldnt then id do that deal.

How about -

Iddo it but gws wouldnt.

I would offer 24 and 36 and eagles future 1st rounder for pick 6 If the Giants decide to cut their losses but it probably wouldn't be enough.

I would offer 24 and 36 and eagles future 1st rounder for pick 6 If the Giants decide to cut their losses but it probably wouldn't be enough.
LOL there is no way they would be doing that , There are many clubs that would be jumping at the chance to get that pick #6
GC would happily send them pick #20+ 2020 1st pick which looks like top 3 before any academy bids

LOL there is no way they would be doing that , There are many clubs that would be jumping at the chance to get that pick #6
GC would happily send them pick #20+ 2020 1st pick which looks like top 3 before any academy bids
Nah 2020 1st pick is not on the table but pick 11 is.

Pick 3 and 8 are off the table but willing to negotiate on pick 97. You would just about have the pick of the lot.[left over]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back