• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of things here:
- Richmond doesn't have a second-round pick. They traded it to Gold Coast
- Pick 64 is overs for Mackay.
- Mitch Grigg will be delisted and thus has no value

Pick 64 for Mackay is realistic - we'll get more for him that that. He's an experienced player, should be depth for us, but would be 12-18 player for a bottom side, and he's a good citizen.

Re Grigg; he'll be traded - or don't you trust me? ;)

I expect Kelly to be traded as well; with Lever and Doedee, he's now event further back, and he's good enough to he playing AFL. Late second maybe?

I agree Essendon are being smashed for their player retention - I don't get the part where you say Essendon are going all in for a flag?
Have a group of older players ....Watson, Goddard, Stanton, Baguley, Dempsey, Hocking, ....all 30YO + next year ......Essendon have stated they're finals ready now in 2017 .....IMO it's boom or bust, as they'll have another rebuild soon

IMO of the young ones coming thru .....Zack Merret, Parish (star), Daniher, Langford ....the only guaranteed youth stars coming thru

Pick 64 for Mackay is realistic - we'll get more for him that that. He's an experienced player, should be depth for us, but would be 12-18 player for a bottom side, and he's a good citizen.

Re Grigg; he'll be traded - or don't you trust me? ;)

I expect Kelly to be traded as well; with Lever and Doedee, he's now event further back, and he's good enough to he playing AFL. Late second maybe?
Kelly and Mackay > Collingwood for their 3rd rd pick and Broomhead.

Have a group of older players ....Watson, Goddard, Stanton, Baguley, Dempsey, Hocking, ....all 30YO + next year ......Essendon have stated they're finals ready now in 2017 .....IMO it's boom or bust, as they'll have another rebuild soon

IMO of the young ones coming thru .....Zack Merret, Parish (star), Daniher, Langford ....the only guaranteed youth stars coming thru
Francis and Laverde might think different..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back