Post a (SFW) picture that would have shocked you five years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

A valuable lesson in life...you dont have to have talent to succeed....

917911-10feb0b0-2d09-11e4-a978-2255e0b773c2.jpg

338080-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

The notion that the ball would only be bounced at centre clearances and instead just thrown up at stoppages around the ground would've made me very sad five years ago - and it still does.
Really? My only complaint is that the umps don't throw it up high enough. But bouncing around the ground is a hassle I can live without. Actually hoping one day we get a sky cam style machine that just drops the ball from about 5m so the umps can stand back out of the way.

Really? My only complaint is that the umps don't throw it up high enough. But bouncing around the ground is a hassle I can live without. Actually hoping one day we get a sky cam style machine that just drops the ball from about 5m so the umps can stand back out of the way.

Some traditions are worth preserving. It bugs me that we throw it up around the ground to save time in matches, but we extend the time between a goal and the centre bounce so that the tv channels have enough time to play ads. To see the bounce taken out of the game enitrely, I think, would be a tragedy.

upload_2015-1-18_4-18-56.jpeg

The little improvement from Jack Watts in 5 years.

What a dog Conca is, should be in jail for that. Biggest coward act I've witnessed on a football field.
Shame on the AFL. They handled that terribly.

I agree. One of the most piss weak efforts ever. Two weeks. Pfft.

How he didn't cop 8 or more weeks is staggering.

They're intent on rubbing blokes out for marginal bumps, yet go soft on king hitting a guy leaving the field of play.

Any wonder that flog Mark Fraser has "left" the tribunal.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its amazing how popular the bubbler/fountain has become, anyone else think this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back