post count

Remove this Banner Ad

matt decat

Team Captain
Jan 8, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
you guys seem to be doing a fair job on this board with 4700 posts up already. any chance you guys could wear out your keyboards and catch up to the saints before the start of the season?

Gee, Carlton supporters are so pathetic, it's actually pitiful.

We pride ourselves on quality on our board, fellas, and don't waste our time with crap. I would encourage the GC board to follow our example, and not descend into the dungheap of vitriol, "glory days" and false hopes that is the Carlton board.

Oh, and have another post, on me. I think you GC guys are ace, and hope you have a nice long winning streak against the boys from CFC - it's not that hard at the moment... just ask us.

We pride ourselves on quality on our board, fellas, and don't waste our time with crap. I would encourage the GC board to follow our example, and not descend into the dungheap of vitriol, "glory days" and false hopes that is the Carlton board.

Oh, and have another post, on me. I think you GC guys are ace, and hope you have a nice long winning streak against the boys from CFC - it's not that hard at the moment... just ask us.
So what was the point in that mate
Just because your rabble of a squad will not win a premiership in the next 10 years
doesnt mean u have to come and critisize people for no particular reason

In case you havent noticed i have been contributing to worthwhile conversation on this board
Something that a stkilda fan will never achieve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

calm down mate, it was a light hearted joke. the only reason why you guys dont talk about the "glory days" is because you have any had a year and a half of glory 1966 and the first 10 rounds of 2004 :D

Damn, I only got two more posts out of you Bluesboys for the GC's post-count... I thought I was gonna get at least 6 or 7!!

I tried to be as inflamatory as I could! :D

Not to worry boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back