Review Post game discussion v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had to rewind Simpsons goal to put the Eagles away, couldn't believe how much Kerr gave up and had to think twice about chasing, tackling or pressuring him, he gave up hoping someone else would do it and looked terribly pathetic.

Eagles coaches and fans would be very disappointed with that effort from a senior player I reckon.

No votes for the umpires or Murphy?

Worsfold

5 Yarran
4 Selwood
3 Henderson
2 Garlett
1 LeCras

Malthouse

5 Yarran
4 Selwood
3 Garlett
2 Mclean
1 Gibbs

Didn't some muppet on the radio give Hendo WOG? Or am I thinking of the week before? Thought he was fantastic and Woosh's votes would agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Warren Tredrea did. No doubt he was telling the Weagles' supporters what they wanted to hear. They frequently need reassurance.
Funnily enough... after having lived in WA for many years... I kept bumping into the fact that most weagles supporters are extraordinarily biased and insecure. It could have something to do with them living in the nanny state really

Over in the Eagles board they're talking about poaching Yarran lol obviously liked what they saw:D

geez lloyds a dick, carlton wins the game not because they deserved to win but because westcoast let them win..... knob....

Lloyd has gotten to the stage where he doesn't even try to hide his hatred for Carlton.
Epic FLOG.

Take no notice of him.

Yarran wanted to get out of Perth before he was drafted.
The Eagles can give us a sweetheart deal or they can GTFO.

Second round pick ought to do it for a dime a dozen flanker like Yarran.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back