Autopsy Post game v Giants

Countrypie

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2012
Rowville
AFL Club
Collingwood
I highly doubt we will make finals but without being too pedantic there are 22 rounds in a season and usually 12 wins gets you in.

Still highly unlikey but leaves us needing to win 10 of 14 (in before anyone says percentage -it generally gets looked after by winning)
I have a feeling that 11 plus percentage may get teams in. No easy games, teams will have spurts of wins and losses

Kudos to Goldsack, one of our most under-rated players.
He was huge. Nearly single handedly won us the game.

He's just about been our most impactful player this year.

Last edited:

jadami1973

Team Captain
Mar 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
lol....I don't think Jamie worries too much about pressure.
Fas has only been playing the last year and a half because Jamie has been injured. Ones a footballer, ones a "personality"

I think that is unfair. I don't understand why our small forwards get slammed so much. Fas is one of the better kicks in the team. Infact it is only this season that he has been inaccurate at his set shots. Yes he can go missing but all half forward do

jadami1973

Team Captain
Mar 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I wouldn't choose either. He has until the end of the season.
But we all know he papers are all but stamped. Enough is enough. It failed let's move on before it gets worse. He does need to start playing some of the younger players on our list at some stage soon. This at least would get some excitement to see games

Back