Autopsy Post game vs Gold Coast Rd 13, 2018 - Win at last.

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish they played weller with Weller in the team.
ok ok, i know its meant to be "more betterer"
Nothing is ever black and White.
We been fighting a losing Battle in our forward line because for too Long we have been playing Bruce-free football. We also need to get more players at the stoppages so we can create a Freeman. I could go on for Longer but you all might get a bit Savage on me

Nothing is ever black and White.
We been fighting a losing Battle in our forward line because for too Long we have been playing Bruce-free football. We also need to get more players at the stoppages so we can create a Freeman. I could go on for Longer but you all might get a bit Savage on me

Well, we've added a bit of Steele to the midfield and his clearances help to get the ball into Acres of space, ready to be pounced on by our Gresh prince, heir apparent to our best small forward ever. Dixon had better not be Billing us a fortune for the Newnes kicking style he is teaching the players. Tim, of course, is one of my favourite Members of the team, especially as he seems to have recently rediscovered his radar. The Brown Snake in our backline is proving a pretty dangerous combo too.

Longer takes the piss out of Freo.
View attachment 515506

Meanwhile Hickey brushes his hair with a sock
View attachment 515507
Easy choice for me.
12592751_10208075111057562_747069865071243840_n.jpg

12541166_1678654532373411_8836911075554540938_n.jpg

But when Battle i
Well, we've added a bit of Steele to the midfield and his clearances help to get the ball into Acres of space, ready to be pounced on by our Gresh prince, heir apparent to our best small forward ever. Dixon had better not be Billing us a fortune for the Newnes kicking style he is teaching the players. Tim, of course, is one of my favourite Members of the team, especially as he seems to have recently rediscovered his radar. The Brown Snake in our backline is proving a pretty dangerous combo too.

I thincoffield transgressions could easily ruin it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% agree. I don't know how or why, but the midfield looks so much better when Billy is playing. Maybe because they know he is hopeless at everything but hitting the ball, they subconsciously put in more effort?

His off the ball work is pretty good as well, and I noticed at lot of the end of last season that Billy was starting to set up the midfield and have some leadership qualities.
I was a Hickey fanboi but when Billy hit his straps last year, I was sold on his presence and body work after the tap out.

But needs to improve around the ground.

One thing I forgot to mention was the lack of media coverage for AFL on the Gold Coast.....no wonder it's all pretty low key up there.

There's 2 major newspapers on the Gold Coast...one is the Gold Coast Bulliten…..which they were giving away copies inside the gate at the ground.

The preview for the game was 12 pages in from the back page.

By 8 pages in, I was expecting to see the cartoon's page before the AFL stuff !

Chance for a good one liner there !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back