AFL Grand Final Post-Grand Final Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve seen, but can’t find, a video montage of fan reactions at the final siren, recorded at different venues and then collated. It shows a guy falling to his knees in relief - which could have been me! Would love to see it added to this fine thread.
This might be the one:
It will play if you click on Video on Facebook.

I still want to see arc footage of naicos snap in last quarter that was touched imo over the goal line

Still can't believe Chanel 7 never showed the replay!??
They showed Howes bump when his ribs got broken instead

Because they did not want to show Umps Terrible Calls for Collingwood

It’s a goal

Andrews is leaning heavily with feet on the line
The lean angle when his outstretched arm fingers touches indicates about a foot over line
And not even a review .. complete joke
Looks like the goal umpire is in the wrong position too for him to make a call about whether the ball is over the line - he is standing well behind the line so his angle would be all wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, that is magic. I could watch that for hours.

I don't think Coxy gets enough credit for his very nice palm down to Naicos. He read the ball very well in the air, suspended himself up there higher than the big O, and just gently guided it down into the hands of Nick, who was running the perfect pattern but was feeling extreme heat from Neale. But Nick's hands are so good he still got it to Pendles.

Every single one of our midfield crew was ON and beat every one of the Lions crew. You deserve a bow too, Coxy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back