AFL Grand Final Post-Grand Final Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

I still want to see arc footage of naicos snap in last quarter that was touched imo over the goal line

Still can't believe Chanel 7 never showed the replay!??
They showed Howes bump when his ribs got broken instead
Absolutely- reckon it was a goal. Pendles was right behind it and said it was one of the most pure kicks you will ever see. To not review it was a disgrace

Awesome interview.
HAve watched so many post game videos over the past few weeks, I really enjoyed one where you can hear Pendles speaking to the centre clearnce group with the 5 mins to go, directing traffic, reminding them there is 5 to go etc..
I just cannot find it, really appreciate if someone could direct me to it..
The Jock and The Journo podcast - post 25 on page 1 of the thread, Pendles runs through what was happening on the field and the directions he was giving, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a look at the Champion Data GF player rankings this week. Billy was last with "-4".
Minus four!! Just goes to show that these data analysts can only tell part of the whole story.

1.DeGoey was the highest ranked player on the field - 22.3
2.Crisp - 21.9
3.McCluggage - 20
4. Bailey - 16.9
5. Harris Andrews - 16.5
6. Charlie Cameron - 15.6
7. Scott Pendlebury/Tom Mitchell - 14.4

10. Nick
13. Bobby Hill - 13.9

I can't understand how Charlie Cameron is rated higher than Bobby Hill. There must be a reason......but I'm stumped.

I suppose we'll have to wait for it but i'd love to see an extended version of the players celebrating on the ground immediately after the siren and up to and including the medal presentations and lap of honor. I saw it all live but it would be great to relive it. There must be some tech nerd amongst our tribe who can concoct such a video.

The immediate post-game show on 7Plus has a lot of this. Although it's only available for another week or so.

Watched it yesterday and saw a lot of footage I hadn't seen before, including in the rooms after the game.

Wow.....watched that, but scratching my head trying to figure out your reference!
Alternate reality science fiction show where the Nazis won World War ll,in a parallel world.Much like the what if the Lions had won the grand final scenario in that video.Thank God they didn’t!😀

Alternate reality science fiction show where the Nazis won World War ll,in a parallel world.Much like the what if the Lions had won the grand final scenario in that video.Thank God they didn’t!😀
OK, yep, now I get it. I'd forgotten a lot of it.......always enjoyed the Japanese connection.

Losing another thriller would've been a nightmare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back