AFL Grand Final Post-Grand Final Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Doc1763

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have ordered the B-ray with all the different commentaries and it will be great watching the vision of the last min without the comms talking about how the Lions were ripped off.
Let us know if the audio glitch on the SEN commentary with 2:30 to go in the 2nd quarter has been fixed or not.

Carringbush2010

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
I have ordered the B-ray with all the different commentaries and it will be great watching the vision of the last min without the comms talking about how the Lions were ripped off.
Where can I get one of those?

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks for posting this ripper Dave. I've written to LaceOut about his videos with radio dubbing, but he hasn't replied. I have tried every trick to capture these so I can add them to my GF folder, but no luck. Can anybody advise how I can get permanent files of these please?

I am not 100% Sure but I think he said he did it thru VLCPlayer

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
The immediate post-game show on 7Plus has a lot of this. Although it's only available for another week or so.

Watched it yesterday and saw a lot of footage I hadn't seen before, including in the rooms after the game.
I taped a lot fo the post game footage on 7 mate so at least have it in my library.

Psycho Cid

Rookie
Feb 28, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Does anyone have the lap of honour with cup and the walk into the rooms? disappointed that the blu ray cuts off after photoshot with the cup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anzacday

Jul 3, 2014
MCG
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not a video, a photo from inside the club which is worth posting (imo)

IMG_3589.jpeg

Jafo

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
IMG_0141.jpeg

Take the Steps” follows four characters at Collingwood Football Club throughout the 2023 Toyota AFL Finals Series. Craig McRae is in his second year of senior coaching.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad