Post here if you finished a game with more points in another state as an away side

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Checking in. An exciting win against the AFL love child, in different conditions!

As usual we have received no credit. I wonder what the hapless trolls will try to make fun of us about now that we have done it all.

oh you beat the suns..?
Bravo .. I guess..:$
giphy.gif
:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Checking in. An exciting win against the AFL love child, in different conditions!

As usual we have received no credit. I wonder what the hapless trolls will try to make fun of us about now that we have done it all.
Lets not forget that ‘you’ didn’t do anything and ‘we’ is actually ‘they’, and ‘they’ are the athletes from Richmond FC, and ‘you’ are a Hawthorn supporter and internet troll.

Lets not forget that ‘you’ didn’t do anything and ‘we’ is actually ‘they’, and ‘they’ are the athletes from Richmond FC, and ‘you’ are a Hawthorn supporter and internet troll.
I am Richmond through and through, thank you. That's why I want us to win when we play AFL. We have the best colours, song, youth, goal of the year, fullback, supporters. Full forward, players, and coach. Plus we win a lot more than everyone else which is nice. Car the Tiges!

This was not hard to find at all.

Richmond are the nexus of failure in the universe and they must be destroyed.

I get the feeling that if we sacrificed Punt Rd to the gods, the world would instantly become a better place.

-Traffic congestion would ease up.
-Julia Gillard would start listening to the people who didn't really vote her in in the first place.
-Kreuzer's acne would disappear.
-Bruce's homosexuality levels would come down from flaming to sparkling.

And so forth.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/richmond-fc-is-the-nexus-of-failure-in-the-universe.925510/

I wasn't Richmond then either. We weren't even premiers then.
I just wished (fleetingly) that Hawthorn and Richmond would make the GF just to see your reaction

I am Richmond through and through, thank you. That's why I want us to win when we play AFL. We have the best colours, song, youth, goal of the year, fullback, supporters. Full forward, players, and coach. Plus we win a lot more than everyone else which is nice. Car the Tiges!
Sexist. AFLM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back