Post here if you lol'd when Nick Daicos lost the Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

You had so little confidence about beating Collingwood that you squibbed a bet for a game which didn’t even eventuate :$

LOL @ you, pissweak flog 😂
How many goals were you offering him?

You keep saying that but you know it’s not true 🤷‍♂️ So I have to assume it’s just a deflection from the fact you’re a giant pussy who squibs bets because he knows his club is useless

I'm not in the business of 'legitimising' dishonourable personalities of the Bay like you by engaging - except to warn people about your welching ways and laugh at your chest puffery.

Dunno since he squibbed… 1 v 5 so probably would have offered him the same as you offered me for 1 v 17 🤷‍♂️

Nice avatar BTW… Surprised you’d want De Goey to marry your daughter, that’s quite a backflip
If I had a daughter, the thought of her marrying a r*pist would disgust me.

Not My Job GIF

Your imaginary daughter would probably disown you when she saw your disgusting sig 🤷‍♂️
So she should. I wouldn't want her thinking sex crimes are okay because "it's only sexual assault" or "it was only one kid".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now you can change them both back

View attachment 1817365
Or what?
I don't agree with the Sig and besides it violates the rules.

Personal Details:
Posting any information on or ridiculing the personal details (real name, photos, job, place of residence, marital status or family members etc) of another poster will also earn you a nice holiday from BigFooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back