Post here if you lol'd when Nick Daicos lost the Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

He can join my old mate Charcoalchicken on the list of welchers . Welcome him to that exclusive club
Well (for the record) because some of us DO have an honour code in here - my evidence is all hearsay and will remain so- I am not going to divulge my source(s)

In response to his pathetic 'squib' commentary - laughable since I lost a bet to him last year and paid out. Couldn the bothered about referencing his so called challenge - since he was a total arse about recognising the pay out back then ..so much for giving a filthy Collingwodo supporter the honour of recognition

never again.

*I'm so angry!!!

Well (for the record) because some of us DO have an honour code in here - my evidence is all hearsay and will remain so- I am not going to divulge my source(s)

In response to his pathetic 'squib' commentary - laughable since I lost a bet to him last year and paid out. Couldn the bothered about referencing his so called challenge - since he was a total arse about recognising the pay out back then ..so much for giving a filthy Collingwodo supporter the honour of recognition

never again.

*I'm so angry!!!
Don't bet with the clowns. Learn lessons and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still had to do work to determine it is a different sig & av to what you supplied :thumbsdown:

-1 for you.
+1 welch badge for Maxy. Wosh can arrange if she is feeling pretty enough.
Welcome back friend 🫶
Just lemme know what you need once badges are back, it will be my pleasure 🤙🏻

images - 2023-09-30T124517.581.jpeg

When you live in someone's head rent free enough for them to invest all their free time on your Sig and avatar than getting ready to watch their own team play in a Granny.

Imagine spending the day of a Grand Final your team is playing in copy pasting screenshots of posts and complaining about a sig and avatar combo.
idiot-loser.gif
images - 2023-09-30T125859.567.jpeg

Imagine spending the day of a Grand Final your team is playing in copy pasting screenshots of posts and complaining about a sig and avatar combo.

I recall having far more important celebrations to attend to post-game in 2016 than worrying about some random opposition supporters on the internet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back