Post here if your club's captain HAS NOT been suspended for pinching an opposition player. Farken LOL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Posting.

joel_selwood.jpg

Checking in. Dayne Zorko might not be the AFL’s greatest captain, but at least he’s not *ed enough to keep pinching his direct opponent even when he’s been told to stop.

Foxfooty: "As part of his argument, Ben Stratton's representative says the Hawk is still learning what it takes to be the club's captain"

HAHAHAHA
Not pinching someone really shouldn't need to be spelt out in the captaincy manual.

P.S. Checking in.

It’s these moments that make me so glad I’m not a mayflowers supporter.

Pathetic :poo: like this will always be more talked about than any other achievements in Tarpthorn’s checkered 50 year history. :$

It’s these moments that make me so glad I’m not a mayflowers supporter.

Pathetic :poo: like this will always be more talked about than any other achievements in Tarpthorn’s checkered 50 year history. :$
Agreed. I’d rather my club be known for its 20 year old 3peat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"According to section 21.2.2 of the AFL's rule book, pinching an opponent is deemed as a reportable offence, and Stratton is likely to be handed a fine for his actions.

Following the match, former Geelong captain Cameron Ling said he was disappointed with Stratton's actions." So channel 9 says.

Our former captain still upholding the standards of captaincy, even retired.

Jones has never been suspended for anything.
Viney was suspended for breaking Tom Lynch's jaw, but appealed and got off.
He also copped a week for punching Brad Ebert. But who hasn't wanted to punch Brad Ebert in the face?
No pinching though. In.

Just imagine the sheer embarrassment and shame Stratton’s kids would be subjected to at school over this. Even the teachers would be teasing them ffs. :$

I don't think Trent Cotchin has been suspended this year, unless he was suspended for being a good bloke and a great leader. It's great to see Hawthorn back where they belong, out of the 8 and losing members every day. Its also great to see Clarkson rip the heart out of the club before he goes to Gold Coast or Carlton for his superannuation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back