Post here if your team as won 13 games this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Read the line at 4pm - "Actovegin is NOT a prohibited substance." This coming from an AFL spokesman.

Nice try though.
I explained that the comment is incorrect in fact I explained it a number of times, don't just read the bits you want it makes you look more stupid than you probably are.

Read on and educate yourself.

Following several media reports regarding the substance Actovegin, there has been a high level of interest on what the status of Actovegin is in sport.
To help clarify any confusion, ASADA can confirm that the status of Actovegin has remained the same since the first WADA Prohibited List was published in 2004.
Actovegin is not prohibited in sport under the WADA List of Prohibited Substances and Methods except if it is used by intravenous infusion/injection according to section M2 (Chemical and Physical Manipulation) of the List.
https://www.asada.gov.au/news/what-current-status-actovegin

My bolding to save you time.

Don't believe everything the AFL tells you.

No need to apologise.

I explained that the comment is incorrect in fact I explained it a number of times, don't just read the bits you want it makes you look more stupid than you probably are.

Following several media reports regarding the substance Actovegin, there has been a high level of interest on what the status of Actovegin is in sport.
To help clarify any confusion, ASADA can confirm that the status of Actovegin has remained the same since the first WADA Prohibited List was published in 2004.
Actovegin is not prohibited in sport under the WADA List of Prohibited Substances and Methods except if it is used by intravenous infusion/injection according to section M2 (Chemical and Physical Manipulation) of the List.

No need to apologise.

Did you miss the part where Mooney said we never got injections?

the score review is far from perfect

It should be, it’s literally reviewing footage of a captured event.

Not sure what free kick counts has to do with a video review system.

It should be, it’s literally reviewing footage of a captured event.

Not sure what free kick counts has to do with a video review system.
The AFL have implemented a half arse procedure that to save money relies on the broadcasters footage, sometimes not all of it, those watching at home knew that ball was touched, the reviewers only saw goal line footage.

We need cameras in the goal posts at all grounds or some kind of hawkeye system but Gill needs all the spare cash for his polo horses.

Free kicks can cost teams games just the same as bad goal reviews they are all umpiring calls, before review its possible that the field umpire may have seen the ball being touched.

don't just read the bits you want it makes you look more stupid than you probably are.

Dude you shouldn’t really be bagging others on their reading, especially if you have another read of the thread title and then look at this;

45E5FCB8-1421-4F9E-99BA-36021D8A1192.png

Did you miss the part where Mooney said we never got injections?
Lol this is ridiculous I covered all this in my posts, learn to read it all.
Thats why I suggested Mooney and others may have lied or maybe he didn't see it occur, sounds a bit like the Essendon players dont you think?
Your club has, according to reports that may be true or not, admitted there were injections, actovegin is allowed to be injected intramuscularly but not intravenously.

GEELONG has admitted ordering a drug from Stephen Dank to inject players with in it's 2009 season
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/v...9/news-story/32deaa6e15dcb1984fb587397f6d615a

Again why the need to cover up?

It all sounds very similar to the Essendon saga which the AFL tried to sweep under the carpet until ASADA stepped in and applied punishment, maybe Geelong dodged a bullet maybe not, Im just reposting what I've read.

Dude you shouldn’t really be bagging others on their reading, especially if you have another read of the thread title and then look at this;

View attachment 685970
Firstly the thread is open to discussions for those whose team has won 10 games, I explained in my first post that my team is also Liverpool, they had 30 wins so I matched the criteria required as it didn't specify what club, it also didnt specify a topic.

As I was eligible to post freely I posted a comment inregards possible drug use at Geelong, that comment ruffled a number of Geelong supporters jimmies, all the rest of my posts are my replies to questions in regards to clarification of that jimmy ruffling comment.

This post will now be post 15 by me as many jimmies were ruffled, if you ask a question I try to respond, dont shoot the messenger.

As far as the AFL doing anything I agree but I dont believe everything fed to me by those in power. The AFL also tell us there is no such thing as tanking and given the opportunity they would have covered up the drug use at Essendon, they didnt warn them for nothing.

The question was asked of me so I delivered the only answers I have access to, all available with a google search.
Why Geelong felt the need to cover up and deny something that was supposedly legal leaves me with questions, thats my perogative and for each individual to decide, nothing I wrote in my posts was incorrect.

3 asterisk flags confirmed, imo.
Oi, Seven Wins. Come back in 5 weeks time when perhaps you've notched up 10 wins.

Well according to you. In that post where you conceded Geelong is s**t.

giphy.gif

No need to apologise.
Lol this is ridiculous I covered all this in my posts, learn to read it all.
Thats why I suggested Mooney and others may have lied or maybe he didn't see it occur, sounds a bit like the Essendon players dont you think?
Your club has, according to reports that may be true or not, admitted there were injections, actovegin is allowed to be injected intramuscularly but not intravenously.

GEELONG has admitted ordering a drug from Stephen Dank to inject players with in it's 2009 season
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/v...9/news-story/32deaa6e15dcb1984fb587397f6d615a

Again why the need to cover up?

It all sounds very similar to the Essendon saga which the AFL tried to sweep under the carpet until ASADA stepped in and applied punishment, maybe Geelong dodged a bullet maybe not, Im just reposting what I've read.

Your evidence is they must have lied. I know Cam Mooney and he aint the lying type and not the type to have unknown s**t injected into him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly the thread is open to discussions for those whose team has won 10 games, I explained in my first post that my team is also Liverpool, they had 30 wins so I matched the criteria required as it didn't specify what club, it also didnt specify a topic.

As I was eligible to post freely I posted a comment inregards possible drug use at Geelong, that comment ruffled a number of Geelong supporters jimmies, all the rest of my posts are my replies to questions in regards to clarification of that jimmy ruffling comment.

This post will now be post 15 by me as many jimmies were ruffled, if you ask a question I try to respond, dont shoot the messenger.
Well if you’re that desperate to be included in a discussion about Geelong I won’t deny you.
Well according to you. In that post where you conceded Geelong is ****.
Yes.
And you are the fly that buzzes around eating that :poo:

LOL, and it seems you are VERY hungry. :$

This is an AFL forum, euro ball sport knobs aren't welcome anywhere here, now pisorf.
Oi, Seven Wins. Come back in 5 weeks time when perhaps you've notched up 10 wins.

No mention of type of sport or team in thread title, thread would have died days ago if I hadnt ruffled a closet full of Geelong jimmies by educating you all on why your three flags have asterisks next to them.

No need to thank me flogs.

Last edited:
Thread title doesnt mention Geelong?

My discussion is related to drugs in sports so I see where you got the connection:thumbsu:
Hodgepodge, is that you? :$

Thread title doesnt mention Geelong?

My discussion is related to drugs in sports so I see where you got the connection:thumbsu:

No of Richmond players to be banned by the AFL for drugs = 1
No of Geelong players = 0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back