Post here if your team has been beaten by the Pies this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Mods, feel free to move this thread to the Carlton board.

fu** me :embarrassedv1:
Look Carlton was originally Collingwood's ally, almost like an elder brother. You guys helped us into the VFA and made sure we were in the VFL too (although we were almost a lock there with the absurdly large supporter base we had by 1897). I think we threw that away in 19010 by bashing our way to an undeserved flag, and you had to pay us back...

Maybe this is a throwback to the old old days? I mean we let you have Scotland, and you kindly gave Daisy and Mick somewhere to go.

You know when you think about it, how badly would the other club s**t themselves if we actually started cooperating.

Look Carlton was originally Collingwood's ally, almost like an elder brother. You guys helped us into the VFA and made sure we were in the VFL too (although we were almost a lock there with the absurdly large supporter base we had by 1897). I think we threw that away in 19010 by bashing our way to an undeserved flag, and you had to pay us back...

Maybe this is a throwback to the old old days? I mean we let you have Scotland, and you kindly gave Daisy and Mick somewhere to go.

You know when you think about it, how badly would the other club sh*t themselves if we actually started cooperating.

It can never happen. The very fabric of the universe would be torn asunder. You should feel bad for even contemplating it. I blame Nathan for your inability to feel anymore.

Look Carlton was originally Collingwood's ally, almost like an elder brother.

And yet nowadays, if you turned up at a family function we'd send uncle Bill out the back to call the police.

For the uninitiated, calling the police without delay is a good policy when encountering a person associated with Collingwood football club.

It can never happen. The very fabric of the universe would be torn asunder. You should feel bad for even contemplating it. I blame Nathan for your inability to feel anymore.
Search your feelings, you know it to be true

57zs66.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh sort of goes ok if you’re being generous I suppose. He’s no Cox, Perkins, Jones, <insert 18 other players (sorry Hooksy :heart:)> though.

Walshy beat them all on his own.

I watched the game. could have sworn Carlton fielded a full team.. :thumbsu:

Support cast.

Point is the same, Walsh > Bomber youf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back