Post here if you're extremely happy the Grand Final is not being held in Perf ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
tenor.gif

The melts have delish from mainly West Coast Whingers fans, and the best part is, we will keep on hearing about our WA was robbed for years to come, especially if The Lions make the Big Dance.

The wacko WA Premier (whoever he is) simply failed to the grease the wheels politically like QLD's Premier did..

What you think throwing bundles of cash would sway a man of great integrity and gravitas in Gil Mac, aka the people's champion ?

images

So much for all you cocky Sandgropers/Weagles fans saying it was the divine right for you to buy home games from poor broke Norf and throwing bundles of Gina's slave labour Mining Dollaes at the AFL would ensure you would host the Big Dance for the first time out of Vic

tenor.gif

👍👍👍🤡🤡🤡

Compassionate decision.

West Australians would not know what to do with themselves if they didn't have the evil east to whine about.

You go cap in hand begging to join a competition 3,000 kilometres away. HOW DID YOU DUMB campaignerS NOT WORK OUT THAT THIS WOULD MEAN THAT YOU'D HAVE TO BE CONSTANTLY GOING TO THE COMPETITION YOU WANTED TO JOIN?

So instead whine that the whole thing doesn't get brought to you. * me.

Last edited:
Compassionate decision.

West Australians would not know what to do with themselves if they didn't have the evil east to whine about.

You go cap in hand begging to join a competition 3,00 kilometres away. HOW DID YOU DUMB campaignerS NOT WORK OUT THAT THIS WOULD MEAN THAT YOU'D HAVE TO BE CONSTANTLY GOING TO THE COMPETITION YOU WANTED TO JOIN?

So instead whine that the whole thing doesn't get brought to you. fu** me.
Angry, but accurate.

Typical eastern state ignorance.

99% of us couldn't give a *.

We're too busy not being locked up in our homes, leading a normal life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SHocking did it out of fear he'd be handing the Eagles a Premiership when he's already rigged everything else in the Cats' favor.

Either way this went I can find a silver lining.

Shame the game will be showcased at that third world venue however.
If I were a West Australian (Oh god...) I'd be absolutely livid Gill's hosting it in a state too stupid to GAF about football rather than part of football's heartland when WA & SA (actually forget SA they shouldn't be classed as people) have nurtured the game as much as Victoria has.

You're being spat on in favor of an upstart & if you had any balls you'd be burning down our ******* state in protest. Get mad you SOBs!

Very happy. Only problem is between the restricted capacity, the Gabba's low capacity in general and the thousands of corporate sh*tbags and mates of Gil that will get VIP tickets, there'll be precious few seats available for Queenslanders :(

Surely they could ease the restrictions just for one game
Then we won't have to look at your seats

Gill's trolling WA to the max now.

"Sources close to the AFL" report that South Australia was a narrow second and that WA's "state of the art stadium" and truckfuls of Chinese cash never made it to serious consideration.

But wait. There's more.

Victoria will be well compensated for having the GF cruelly removed from its only true home. A subtle but substantial up yours to the huff and puff states, given that it has been a central pillar of contract law for more than 100 years that either party to a contract is exempt from obligation or liability in the event that unforeseeable events beyond its control render it impossible for the contract to be honoured.

Wally Lewis and Joh-Bjelke Peterson’s son in law will present the Norm Smith and Premiership medallions. Will be a great day for QLD sport all round.

Best part is Richmond haven't really lost a game in qld since Alistair Lynch kicked four

It's going to end eventually though. This winning streak over the Brions is starting to feel like Geelong's one over us, and we know how that ended.

SHocking did it out of fear he'd be handing the Eagles a Premiership when he's already rigged everything else in the Cats' favor.

If I were a West Australian (Oh god...) I'd be absolutely livid Gill's hosting it in a state too stupid to GAF about football rather than part of football's heartland when WA & SA (actually forget SA they shouldn't be classed as people) have nurtured the game as much as Victoria has.

You're being spat on in favor of an upstart & if you had any balls you'd be burning down our ******* state in protest. Get mad you SOBs!

It would've been in WA or SA if their governments had lifted a finger to keep the season alive. McGowan played the "Vic bias" card from the outset to gain political points, the AFL were right to not reward him.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back