Post here if you're responsible for two coaches being sacked this year

Remove this Banner Ad

50d52f91df20ede04dc86fca1576459a

Rhyce-Shaw.jpg

lel tb banzhammered.

Successful fred is successful :)
Gratuitous gifs, username ‘Crows Crest’ but a closet tigers supporter and use of the term “D.H”.

Not even trying to go under the radar, gets referred and bant.

A78BAB3D-FD51-4C10-B7A7-17FE4D7E1FEC.gif

Gratuitous gifs, username ‘Crows Crest’ but a closet tigers supporter and use of the term “D.H”.

Not even trying to go under the radar, gets referred and bant.

Attachments

• 1566361835906.png
    1566361835906.png
    87 KB · Views: 114
If this thread backfires and we end up hiring Ross Lyon I will melt the likes of which the bay has never witnessed. It will make the chutbulu melt look like a child’s bedtime reading story.

If this thread backfires and we end up hiring Ross Lyon I will melt the likes of which the bay has never witnessed. It will make the chutbulu melt look like a child’s bedtime reading story.
Promise me a pr0n melt if this happens. You will get a holiday for the first two weeks of Ross, by which time the initial tsunami of derision will have died down to a level of consistent lolling

Promise me a pr0n melt if this happens. You will get a holiday for the first two weeks of Ross, by which time the initial tsunami of derision will have died down to a level of consistent lolling
I will carefully plan my melt but it will be spectacular

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Worsfold next on the list.

Please no.

Carlton took one for the rest of the league by allowing Essendon a comfortable win to keep Woosha safe (dear Lord, may he coach Essendon for another 20 years).

You can't sack him now. We gave up a much loved coach as a result of this unselfish gesture. His impossibly complex game plan is a profound loss to the game.

Is this the "Post here if you have a player miss games because he got kicked in the sack" thread?
Classic media understatement: “Sidebottom was in obvious discomfort at his ruptured testicle”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back