Universal Love Post ITT whenever you support one of our major sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a tendies box with an extra jumbo popcorn. Going hard with my support for the club, I'm a model for what you should all be doing.
On a completely random sidenote, doctor has told me I've stacked on 3kg and need to be careful regarding being prediabetic. they sounded jealous that im a massive beefcake

Got a tendies box with an extra jumbo popcorn. Going hard with my support for the club, I'm a model for what you should all be doing.
On a completely random sidenote, doctor has told me I've stacked on 3kg and need to be careful regarding being prediabetic. they sounded jealous that im a massive beefcake

Keep cultivating that mass.

I'm hoping to leverage the sponsorship the other way and get Travis Boak to run a campaign for the 3 greatest words in the English language:

Zinger Tower Stacker

I dont normally drink Red Bull but got sucked in to doing way too many Jager Bombs that anyone should drink in one session.

Needless to say that will be the last time I partake of any Red Bull and alcoholic beverage.

It might give you wings but when they fall off the crash landing leaves you feeling very sorry for ones self. :sick:

I dont normally drink Red Bull but got sucked in to doing way too many Jager Bombs that anyone should drink in one session.

Needless to say that will be the last time I partake of any Red Bull and alcoholic beverage.

It might give you wings but when they fall off the crash landing leaves you feeling very sorry for ones self. :sick:

i did a new years about a decade ago now where i did ten of them in one night, plus all the other crap that i'd drunk beforehand. felt amazing at 5am but then it all started to go south. hungover for about 3 days and not really sure how i survived tbh

i did a new years about a decade ago now where i did ten of them in one night, plus all the other crap that i'd drunk beforehand. felt amazing at 5am but then it all started to go south. hungover for about 3 days and not really sure how i survived tbh

Hungover but you can't sleep. It's like the worst of both worlds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back