Universal Love Post ITT whenever you support one of our major sponsors

Just bought a KFC Zinger Box (might come as a surprise as I previously said I dislike the bugers). Eating it now (only eating the food inside the box).

edit: my bad should make that clearer, I am eating the food that comes inside the box. I am not eating the box and I am not inside the box.

Schrödinger's chicken.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Rob Brydon Small Man in a Box Pack with chips, potato and gravy.

1608718543127.png

Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
Family member looking to buy a small SUV and considering the MG ZS. Anyone here have one and happy to share their experience?
still waiting for ours to arrive (could be another 2 months yet). Test drive was excellent. As it's basically an SUV version of the MG3 it should be good - we've had an MG3 for 4 months now & it's performing very well so far.

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
ZS duly ordered. Reasonable deal and lead time and the icing on the cake is the guernsey offer from the Club with purchase. Nice touch and as usual when I sorted this with the Club they were very friendly and helpful. Road trip to KFC in the MG planned - can anyone tell me if they perchance sell apples and bottled water?? ;).

I know I've said this before but I'm just one of 50,000 members, yet every time I deal with my Club I'm made to feel like the most important one they have.

Back