Post Marsh Thread - Leadup to Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me a negative nancy but you may well have until this time next year to plan. This ain't going away any time soon. I can guarantee one thing though. The company that can be first to market with a vaccine is going to make a LOT of money.
Time to buy CSL shares?

Call me a negative nancy but you may well have until this time next year to plan. This ain't going away any time soon. I can guarantee one thing though. The company that can be first to market with a vaccine is going to make a LOT of money.
A little birdie told me the vaccine is to post puppies on this forum

Hey folks. As I’ve done for the last few years, I’ve compiled all the scores, TOG%’s, disposals, efficiencies and averages of the entire Marsh Series for every club.

Go to www.supercoachelites.com > Marsh Series spreadsheet and access the document! :) enjoy.

If ya haven’t followed us on socials, Supercoach Elites on FB and @SCElites on Twitter.

View attachment 837112
Are there any similar spreadsheets around that aren't locked, so that I can actually work with the data? Specifically want to order all players by PPM.

Pretty quiet tonight

Coronavirus scared everybody away

RIP SC 2020

Think we need some puppies to liven this place up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a dream last night that the Seagull scored 167 and Dawson 137 in Round 1.

Not sure what that means but also in my dream i was allowed to use 10 trades after each round lol
Did you dream of puppies too?

Had a dream last night that the Seagull scored 167 and Dawson 137 in Round 1.

Not sure what that means but also in my dream i was allowed to use 10 trades after each round lol
More likely that they both only had eyes for the ball and smashed into each other

Seagull 1 v Seagull 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back